Raw Pasta vs Potato: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Raw pasta
At first glance, you can see that in raw pasta is much more calories than in potato.
Raw pasta has 364 kcal per 100g and potato 77 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 373%.
In raw pasta and in potato most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare raw pasta with potato in details.
Fact 2: Raw pasta And Potato Nutrition Difference
Potato vs Raw pasta: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Raw pasta||Potato|
|Carbohydrates||77.6 g||17.49 g|
|Fat||1.6 g||0.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||2.1 g|
|Protein||11 g||2.05 g|
|Calcium||20 mg||12 mg|
|Iron||1.3 mg||0.81 mg|
|Magnessium||22 mg||23 mg|
|Phosphorus||100 mg||57 mg|
|Potassium||149 mg||425 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||6 mg|
|Zink||0.91 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.16 mg||0.081 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.06 mg||0.032 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.98 mg||1.061 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.07 mg||0.298 mg|
More protein in raw pasta
It is aslo easy to see see that in raw pasta is more protein than in potato.
There is 2.05g per 100g of potato and 11g per 100g of raw pasta so using simple math we can see that difference is about 437%.
More carbohydrates in raw pasta
In raw pasta is more carbohydrates than in potato.
There is 17.49g/100g of carbohydrates in potato and 77.6g/100g in raw pasta so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 344%.
More fat in raw pasta
In raw pasta is more fats than in potato.
The tables above show us that there is 0.1g/100g of fats in potato and 1.6g/100g in raw pasta. In this case difference is about 1500%.
- Carbohydrates77.6 g
- Fat1.6 g
- Dietary fiber2.4 g
- Protein11 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | handfull | glass | cup | cup | half cup
- 84% CARBS.
- 12% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
Vitamins: potato vs raw pasta
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): raw pasta 98% more than potato
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): raw pasta 88% more than potato
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): potato 8% more than raw pasta
- Vitaminium B6: potato 326% more than raw pasta
Minerals: raw pasta vs potato
Compares of raw pasta
- Raw Pasta vs Quinoa
- Raw Pasta vs Buckwheat
- Raw Pasta vs Whole Wheat Pasta
- Raw Pasta vs White Rice
- Raw Pasta vs Brown Rice
- Raw Pasta vs Ramen Noodles
- see all compares of raw pasta
Compares of potato
- see all compares of potato
- Calories from Raw pasta
- Calories of White chocolate
- Calories in Lays chips
- Scrambled eggs calories per 100g
- Big Mac carbs per 100g
- Dried agave protein per 100g
- Milk powder fat per 100g
- How many calories does pastrami have?
- Calories in a half of tuna
- Calories in whole tuna
- Calories for one, two or more tuna
- How much protein in Belriso?