Big Mac: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Big Mac: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one Big Mac and more
How many calories in Big Mac?
For example, medium size Big Mac (211 g) has about 542 calories.
It is about 23% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size Big Mac is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 10 apples
- 6.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 5.5 slices of cheese
- 5 slices of bread
- 4 glasses of milk
- 28.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 77 minutes, swim for about 64 minutes or run for 55 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Big Mac on charts.
Big Mac: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||20.08 g||~ 5.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.6 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||14.96 g||~ 4.2 g|
|Protein||11.82 g||~ 3.4 g|
|Water||51.3 g||~ 14.5 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Big Macs?
As I wrote before medium size Big Mac (211 g) has 542 calories. It is easy to count that two Big Macs have about 1084 calories and three Big Macs have about 1626 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Big Macs.
- Medium size Big Mac (211 g)542 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Big Mac73 kcal
- Half of medium size Big Mac271 kcal
- Small size Big Mac (169g)433.6 kcal
- Big size Big Mac (274g)704.6 kcal
- Two medium size Big Macs1084 kcal
- Three medium size Big Macs1626 kcal
- Four medium size Big Macs2168 kcal
- Five medium size Big Macs2710 kcal
Protein in Big Mac
Big Mac has 11.82 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size Big Mac (211 g) you can see that you will get about 24.9 g of protein.
Carbs in Big Mac
Big Mac has 20.08 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size Big Mac (211 g) has about 42.4 g of carbs.
Fat in Big Mac
Big Mac has 14.96 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size Big Mac (211 g) has about 31.6 g of fat.
medium size Big Mac (211 g) has:542kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Big Mac - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A188 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.176 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.209 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.384 mg
- Vitaminium C0.4 mg
Energy content of Big Mac
- 31% CARBS
- 18% PROTEIN
- 51% FAT
Big Mac - minerals per 100g
- Potassium181 mg
- Phosphorus0.88 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium116 mg
- Sodium460 mg
- Iron2 mg
- Zink0.88 mg
Interesting charts - compare Big Mac with other Fast Food
When you look at charts below you will see how Big Mac looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does calamari have?
- Calories in a half of cheese enchilada
- Calories in whole cheese enchilada
- Calories for one, two or more cheese enchiladas
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in unsweetened almond milk?
- How much fat in ghee?
- How much protein in Churros?
- What is weight of Smarties?
- Chapati calories per ounce (oz)
- Chai latte calories per serving size