White Chocolate: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
White chocolate: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, bar and more
How many calories in white chocolate?
Case in point, standard serving size of white chocolate (25 g) has about 145 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of white chocolate is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 21 minutes, swim for about 17 minutes or run for 15 minutes.
See all nutrition data of white chocolate on charts.
White chocolate: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||51 g||~ 14.5 g|
|Fat||38.4 g||~ 10.9 g|
|Saturated fat||24.86 g||~ 7 g|
|Protein||7.7 g||~ 2.2 g|
|Water||1.1 g||~ 0.3 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, bar , 1 cube , cup or half cup of white chocolate?
As I wrote before 100g has 578 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, bar , 1 cube , cup or half cup of white chocolate.
- Standard serving size of white chocolate (25 g)145 kcal
- White chocolate bar (100g)578 kcal
- White chocolate 1 cube (6g)35 kcal
- Cup of white chocolate (144g)832 kcal
- Half cup of white chocolate (72g)416 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of white chocolate164 kcal
- 10g of white chocolate58 kcal
- 20g of white chocolate116 kcal
- 50g of white chocolate289 kcal
- 100g of white chocolate578 kcal
Protein in white chocolate
White chocolate has 7.7 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of white chocolate (25 g) you can see that you will get about 1.9 g of protein.
Carbs in white chocolate
White chocolate has 51 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of white chocolate (25 g) has about 12.8 g of carbs.
Fat in white chocolate
White chocolate has 38.4 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of white chocolate (25 g) has about 9.6 g of fat.
standard serving size of white chocolate (25 g) has:145kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
white chocolate - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A2 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.085 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.392 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.27 mg
- Vitaminium B60.1 mg
- Vitaminium C1.4 mg
- Vitaminium E0.06 mg
Energy content of white chocolate
- 35% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 60% FAT
white chocolate - minerals per 100g
- Potassium409 mg
- Phosphorus220 mg
- Magnessium32 mg
- Calcium304 mg
- Sodium105 mg
- Iron0.4 mg
- Zink0.93 mg
- Beta karoten1 mg
Interesting charts - compare white chocolate with other white chocolate
When you look at charts below you will see how white chocolate looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
- How many calories does cranberry juice have?
- Calories in a half of oxtail
- Calories in whole oxtail
- Calories for one, two or more oxtail
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in calamari?
- How much fat in jumbo egg?
- How much protein in cheese enchilada?
- What is weight of unsweetened almond milk?
- Ghee calories per ounce (oz)
- Churros calories per serving size