Goose: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Goose: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one goose meat, breast and more
How many calories in goose meat?
For instance, medium size goose meat (3300 g) has about 5313 calories.
It is about 221% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size goose meat is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 102 apples
- 68 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 54 slices of cheese
- 50 slices of bread
- 43.5 glasses of milk
- 279.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 757 minutes, swim for about 626 minutes or run for 535 minutes.
See all nutrition data of goose meat on charts.
Goose: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||7.13 g||~ 2 g|
|Protein||22.75 g||~ 6.4 g|
|Water||68.3 g||~ 19.4 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 goose meat?
As I wrote before medium size goose meat (3300 g) has 5313 calories. It is easy to count that two goose meat have about 10626 calories and three goose meat have about 15939 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five goose meat.
- Medium size goose meat (3300 g)5313 kcal
- Goose meat breast (190g)306 kcal
- Goose meat thigh (220g)354 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of goose meat46 kcal
- Half of medium size goose meat2656.5 kcal
- Small size goose meat (2640g)4250.4 kcal
- Big size goose meat (4290g)6906.9 kcal
- Two medium size goose meat10626 kcal
- Three medium size goose meat15939 kcal
- Four medium size goose meat21252 kcal
- Five medium size goose meat26565 kcal
Protein in goose meat
Goose meat has 22.75 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size goose meat (3300 g) you can see that you will get about 750.8 g of protein.
Carbs in goose meat
0 g of carbs - goose meat has no carbohydrates.
Fat in goose meat
Goose meat has 7.13 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size goose meat (3300 g) has about 235.3 g of fat.
medium size goose meat (3300 g) has:5313kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
goose meat - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A40 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.129 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.377 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.278 mg
- Vitaminium B60.64 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.031 mcg
- Vitaminium C7.2 mg
Energy content of goose meat
- 0% CARBS
- 59% PROTEIN
- 41% FAT
goose meat - minerals per 100g
- Potassium420 mg
- Phosphorus12 mg
- Magnessium24 mg
- Calcium13 mg
- Sodium87 mg
- Iron2.57 mg
- Zink12 mg
Interesting charts - compare goose meat with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how goose meat looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cheese enchilada have?
- Calories in a half of ghee
- Calories in whole ghee
- Calories for one, two or more ghee
- Calories in tablespoon of ghee
- Calories in teaspoon of ghee
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Churros?
- How much fat in Smarties?
- How much protein in chapati?
- What is weight of chai latte?
- Cheese quiche calories per ounce (oz)
- Baklava calories per serving size