Kit Kat White: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Kit Kat White: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in Kit Kat White?
Case in point, standard serving size of Kit Kat White (42 g) has about 218 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Kit Kat White is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 11 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 31 minutes, swim for about 26 minutes or run for 22 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Kit Kat White on charts.
Kit Kat White: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, 1 bar or mini bar of Kit Kat White bars?
As I wrote before 100g has 518 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, 1 bar or mini bar of Kit Kat White.
- Standard serving size of Kit Kat White (42 g)218 kcal
- Kit Kat White 1 bar (42g)218 kcal
- Kit Kat White mini bar (22g)114 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Kit Kat White147 kcal
- 10g of Kit Kat White52 kcal
- 20g of Kit Kat White104 kcal
- 50g of Kit Kat White259 kcal
- 100g of Kit Kat White518 kcal
Protein in Kit Kat White
Kit Kat White has 6.51 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Kit Kat White (42 g) you can see that you will get about 2.7 g of protein.
Carbs in Kit Kat White
Kit Kat White has 64.59 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Kit Kat White (42 g) has about 27.1 g of carbs.
Fat in Kit Kat White
Kit Kat White has 25.99 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Kit Kat White (42 g) has about 10.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of Kit Kat White (42 g) has:218kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Kit Kat White - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.117 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.21 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.5 mg
- Vitaminium B60.02 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.018 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.34 mg
- Vitaminium K0.005 mg
Energy content of Kit Kat White
- 50% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 45% FAT
Kit Kat White - minerals per 100g
- Potassium231 mg
- Magnessium37 mg
- Calcium125 mg
- Sodium54 mg
- Iron1 mg
Does Kit Kat White make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Kit Kat White have one of the hight number of calories within sweets. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific sweets, Kit Kat White seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other sweets.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If Kit Kat White contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare Kit Kat White with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how Kit Kat White looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do roasted peanuts have?
- Calories in handful of Yellow rice cooked
- Calories in tablespoon of Yellow rice cooked
- Calories in teaspoon of Yellow rice cooked
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in seafood garden salad?
- How much fat in rice pudding?
- How much protein in collards?
- What is weight of cooked chicken breast?
- Muffin calories per ounce (oz)
- Falafel calories per serving size