Wonton Soup: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Wonton soup: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, half cup, bowl and more
How many calories in wonton soup?
In particular, standard serving size (1 cup) of wonton soup (223 g) has about 71 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of wonton soup is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 10 minutes, swim for about 8 minutes or run for 7 minutes.
See all nutrition data of wonton soup on charts.
Wonton soup: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||5.25 g||~ 1.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.2 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||0.26 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||2.08 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Water||91.18 g||~ 25.8 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, half cup or bowl of wonton soup?
As I wrote before 100g has 32 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, half cup or bowl of wonton soup.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of wonton soup (223 g)71 kcal
- Half cup of wonton soup (111.5g)36 kcal
- Wonton soup bowl (446g)143 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of wonton soup9 kcal
- 10g of wonton soup3 kcal
- 20g of wonton soup6 kcal
- 50g of wonton soup16 kcal
- 100g of wonton soup32 kcal
Protein in wonton soup
Wonton soup has 2.08 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of wonton soup (223 g) you can see that you will get about 4.6 g of protein.
Carbs in wonton soup
Wonton soup has 5.25 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of wonton soup (223 g) has about 11.7 g of carbs.
Fat in wonton soup
Wonton soup has 0.26 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of wonton soup (223 g) has about 0.6 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of wonton soup (223 g) has:71kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
wonton soup - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.024 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.016 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.58 mg
- Vitaminium B60.076 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.018 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.7 mg
- Vitaminium E0.06 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of wonton soup
- 66% CARBS
- 26% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
wonton soup - minerals per 100g
- Potassium32 mg
- Magnessium3 mg
- Calcium5 mg
- Sodium406 mg
- Iron0.21 mg
Interesting charts - compare wonton soup with other Soups
When you look at charts below you will see how wonton soup looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do dried banana chips have?
- Calories in a half of seafood garden salad
- Calories in whole seafood garden salad
- Calories for one, two or more seafood garden salad
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in rice pudding?
- How much fat in collards?
- How much protein in cooked chicken breast?
- What is weight of muffin?
- Falafel calories per ounce (oz)
- Cayenne calories per serving size