Whiskey And Soda: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Whiskey and soda: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in whiskey and soda?
For example, standard serving size of whiskey and soda (220 g) has about 130 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of whiskey and soda is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 19 minutes, swim for about 15 minutes or run for 13 minutes.
See all nutrition data of whiskey and soda on charts.
Whiskey and soda: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size or glass of whiskey and soda?
As I wrote before 100g has 59 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or glass of whiskey and soda.
- Standard serving size of whiskey and soda (220 g)130 kcal
- Glass full of whiskey and soda (220g)130 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of whiskey and soda17 kcal
- 10g of whiskey and soda6 kcal
- 20g of whiskey and soda12 kcal
- 50g of whiskey and soda30 kcal
- 100g of whiskey and soda59 kcal
Protein in whiskey and soda
0g of protein - whiskey and soda has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in whiskey and soda
0 g of carbs - whiskey and soda has no carbohydrates.
Fat in whiskey and soda
0 g of fat - whiskey and soda has no fat.
standard serving size of whiskey and soda (220 g) has:130kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
whiskey and soda - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.002 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.001 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.003 mg
Energy content of whiskey and soda
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
whiskey and soda - minerals per 100g
- Potassium2 mg
- Magnessium1 mg
- Calcium4 mg
- Sodium16 mg
- Iron0.02 mg
Does whiskey and soda cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in whiskey and soda puts this product at the top of hight calorific alcohol. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific alcohol, whiskey and soda seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other alcohol.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If whiskey and soda contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare whiskey and soda with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how whiskey and soda looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fried canadian bacon have?
- Calories in handful of dried banana chips
- Calories in slice of dried banana chips
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Yellow rice cooked?
- How much fat in seafood garden salad?
- How much protein in rice pudding?
- What is weight of collards?
- Cooked chicken breast calories per ounce (oz)
- Muffin calories per serving size