Caesar Dressing: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Caesar dressing: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in caesar dressing?
To illustrate, standard serving size of caesar dressing (30 g) has about 163 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of caesar dressing is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 23 minutes, swim for about 19 minutes or run for 16 minutes.
See all nutrition data of caesar dressing on charts.
Caesar dressing: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||3.3 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.5 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Fat||57.85 g||~ 16.4 g|
|Protein||2.17 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Water||34.3 g||~ 9.7 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of caesar dressing?
As I wrote before 100g has 542 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of caesar dressing.
- Standard serving size of caesar dressing (30 g)163 kcal
- Tablespoon of caesar dressing (15g)81 kcal
- Teaspoon of caesar dressing (5g)27 kcal
- Cup of caesar dressing (235g)1274 kcal
- Half cup of caesar dressing (117.5g)637 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of caesar dressing154 kcal
- 10g of caesar dressing54 kcal
- 20g of caesar dressing108 kcal
- 50g of caesar dressing271 kcal
- 100g of caesar dressing542 kcal
Protein in caesar dressing
Caesar dressing has 2.17 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of caesar dressing (30 g) you can see that you will get about 0.7 g of protein.
Carbs in caesar dressing
Caesar dressing has 3.3 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of caesar dressing (30 g) has about 1 g of carbs.
Fat in caesar dressing
Caesar dressing has 57.85 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of caesar dressing (30 g) has about 17.4 g of fat.
standard serving size of caesar dressing (30 g) has:163kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
caesar dressing - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.01 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.01 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.04 mg
- Vitaminium B60.025 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.002 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.3 mg
- Vitaminium E4.74 mg
- Vitaminium K0.105 mg
Energy content of caesar dressing
- 2% CARBS
- 2% PROTEIN
- 96% FAT
caesar dressing - minerals per 100g
- Potassium29 mg
- Magnessium2 mg
- Calcium48 mg
- Sodium1209 mg
- Iron1.08 mg
Interesting charts - compare caesar dressing with other Condiment
When you look at charts below you will see how caesar dressing looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Starburst have?
- Calories in tablespoon of barley malt flour
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Margarita?
- How much fat in Almond Joy Candy Bar?
- How much protein in fried okra?
- What is weight of grilled chicken wing?
- Boiled kale calories per ounce (oz)
- Frozen peas calories per serving size