Vinegar: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Vinegar: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in vinegar?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of vinegar (16 g) has about 3 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of vinegar is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of vinegar on charts.
Vinegar: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||0.93 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Water||93.81 g||~ 26.6 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of vinegar?
As I wrote before 100g have 21 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of vinegar.
- Standard serving size of vinegar (16 g)3 kcal
- Tablespoon of vinegar (16g)3 kcal
- Teaspoon of vinegar (5g)1 kcal
- Cup of vinegar (255g)54 kcal
- Half cup of vinegar (127.5g)27 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of vinegar6 kcal
- 10g of vinegar2 kcal
- 20g of vinegar4 kcal
- 50g of vinegar11 kcal
- 100g of vinegar21 kcal
Protein in vinegar
0g of protein - vinegar has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in vinegar
Vinegar have 0.93 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of vinegar (16 g) has about 0.1 g of carbs.
Fat in vinegar
0 g of fat - vinegar have no fat.
standard serving size of vinegar (16 g) has:3kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
vinegar - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of vinegar
- 100% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
vinegar - minerals per 100g
- Potassium73 mg
- Magnessium5 mg
- Calcium7 mg
- Sodium5 mg
- Iron0.2 mg
Interesting charts - compare vinegar with other Condiment
When you look at charts below you will see how vinegar looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do cooked pinto beans have?
- Calories in tablespoon of boiled pumpkin
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in frozen hash brown?
- How much fat in gummy bear?
- How much protein in Royal Crown Cola?
- What is weight of raw pasta?
- White chocolate calories per ounce (oz)
- Lays chips calories per serving size