Dr Pepper: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Dr Pepper: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in Dr Pepper?
For instance, glass full of Dr Pepper (220 g) has about 92 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from glass Dr Pepper is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 13 minutes, swim for about 11 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Dr Pepper on charts.
Dr Pepper: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in glass, bottle 16 fl oz or can 0,33 of Dr Pepper?
As I wrote before 100g has 42 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. glass, bottle 16 fl oz or can 0,33 of Dr Pepper.
- Glass full of Dr Pepper (220g)92 kcal
- Dr Pepper bottle 16 fl oz (491g)206 kcal
- Dr Pepper can 0,33 (330g)139 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Dr Pepper12 kcal
- 10g of Dr Pepper4 kcal
- 20g of Dr Pepper8 kcal
- 50g of Dr Pepper21 kcal
- 100g of Dr Pepper42 kcal
Protein in Dr Pepper
0g of protein - Dr Pepper has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in Dr Pepper
Dr Pepper has 11 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of Dr Pepper (220 g) has about 24.2 g of carbs.
Fat in Dr Pepper
0 g of fat - Dr Pepper has no fat.
glass full of Dr Pepper (220 g) has:92kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Dr Pepper - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of Dr Pepper
- 100% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Dr Pepper - minerals per 100g
- Sodium17 mg
Does Dr Pepper make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in Dr Pepper is one of the highest from all products in branded category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific branded, Dr Pepper seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other branded.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If Dr Pepper contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare Dr Pepper with other branded
When you look at charts below you will see how Dr Pepper looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Budweiser have?
- Calories in a half of cooked broccoli raab
- Calories in whole cooked broccoli raab
- Calories for one, two or more cooked broccoli raab
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fried dumpling (vada)?
- How much fat in boiled onions?
- How much protein in frozen mixed vegetables?
- What is weight of black forest ham?
- Gingerbread cookie calories per ounce (oz)
- Chicken tenders calories per serving size