Chicken vs Lamb Chops: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Chicken
At first glance, you can see that in chicken is much less calories than in lamb chop.
Chicken has 114 kcal per 100g and lamb chop 313 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 175%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in chicken cames from protein and in lamb chop from fat.
See tables below to compare chicken with lamb chop in details.
Fact 2: Chicken And Lamb chop Nutrition Difference
Lamb chop vs Chicken: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Chicken||Lamb chops|
|Fat||1.65 g||22.89 g|
|Protein||23.2 g||24.96 g|
|Water||74.86 g||51.14 g|
|Calcium||12 mg||20 mg|
|Iron||0.73 mg||1.8 mg|
|Magnessium||27 mg||24 mg|
|Potassium||239 mg||324 mg|
|Sodium||68 mg||399 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.068 mg||0.099 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.092 mg||0.248 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||10.604 mg||7.041 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.54 mg||0.129 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.004 mg||0.018 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.22 mg||0.13 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.005 mg|
Less protein in chicken
It is aslo easy to see see that in chicken is less protein than in lamb chop.
There is 24.96g per 100g of lamb chop and 23.2g per 100g of chicken so using simple math we can see that difference is about 8%.
Less fat in chicken
In chicken is less fats than in lamb chop.
The tables above show us that there is 22.89g/100g of fats in lamb chop and 1.65g/100g in chicken. In this case difference is about 1287%.
- Fat1.65 g
- Protein23.2 g
- Water74.86 g
100g | ounce | single piece | breast | thigh | leg | wing
- 0% CARBS.
- 86% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
Vitamins: lamb chop vs chicken
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): lamb chop 46% more than chicken
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): lamb chop 170% more than chicken
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): chicken 51% more than lamb chop
- Vitaminium B6: chicken 319% more than lamb chop
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): lamb chop 350% more than chicken
- Vitaminium E: chicken 69% more than lamb chop
- Vitaminium K: lamb chop 150% more than chicken
Minerals: chicken vs lamb chop
Compares of chicken
- Chicken vs Chicken Breast
- Chicken vs Chicken Leg
- Chicken vs Duck Meat
- Chicken vs Goose Meat
- Chicken vs Goose Liver
- Chicken vs Turkey Meat
- see all compares of chicken
Compares of lamb chop
- Calories from Chicken
- Calories of Lemon juice
- Calories in Coffee
- Cocoa calories per 100g
- Stromboli carbs per 100g
- Moo Goo Gai Pan protein per 100g
- Boost, Nutritional drink fat per 100g
- How many calories does gulab jamun have?
- Calories in a half of brandy and cola
- Calories in whole brandy and cola
- Calories for one, two or more brandy and cola
- Calories in glass of brandy and cola
- Calories in cup of brandy and cola
- How much protein in Quaker Oatmeal?
- Chicken vs Flank Steak nutrition
- Chicken vs Venison calories
- Chicken vs Oxtail protein
- Chicken Breast vs Chicken Thigh sugar
- Chicken Breast vs Chicken Wing vitamins
- Chicken Breast vs Ground Beef dietary fiber
- Chicken Breast vs Chicken Liver vitaminium C
- Chicken Breast vs Chicken Drumstick magnessium
- Chicken Leg vs Chicken Wing potassium