T-Bone Steak vs Porterhouse Steak: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
More Calories in T-bone steak
At first glance, you can see that in t-bone steak is more calories than in porterhouse steak.
T-bone steak has 247 kcal per 100g and porterhouse steak 218 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 13%.
In t-bone steak and in porterhouse steak most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare t-bone steak with porterhouse steak in details.
T-bone steak And Porterhouse steak Nutrition Difference
Porterhouse steak vs T-bone steak: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||T-bone steak||Porterhouse steak|
|Fat||15.93 g||14.58 g|
|Protein||24.18 g||20.36 g|
|Water||57.78 g||64.12 g|
|Calcium||5 mg||19 mg|
|Iron||3.35 mg||1.91 mg|
|Magnessium||24 mg||10 mg|
|Potassium||302 mg||246 mg|
|Sodium||67 mg||52 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.101 mg||0.048 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.231 mg||0.241 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||4.268 mg||4.961 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.361 mg||0.59 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.007 mg||0.003 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.18 mg||0.23 mg|
More protein in t-bone steak
It is aslo easy to see see that in t-bone steak is more protein than in porterhouse steak.
There is 20.36g per 100g of porterhouse steak and 24.18g per 100g of t-bone steak so using simple math we can see that difference is about 19%.
More fat in t-bone steak
In t-bone steak is more fats than in porterhouse steak.
The tables above show us that there is 14.58g/100g of fats in porterhouse steak and 15.93g/100g in t-bone steak. In this case difference is about 9%.
- Fat15.93 g
- Protein24.18 g
- Water57.78 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 0% CARBS.
- 40% PROTEIN
- 60% FAT
Vitamins: porterhouse steak vs t-bone steak
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine):
t-bone steak - 110% more than porterhouse steak
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin):
porterhouse steak - 4% more than t-bone steak
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin):
porterhouse steak - 16% more than t-bone steak
- Vitaminium B6:
porterhouse steak - 63% more than t-bone steak
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid):
t-bone steak - 133% more than porterhouse steak
- Vitaminium E:
porterhouse steak - 28% more than t-bone steak
Minerals: t-bone steak vs porterhouse steak
Compares of t-bone steak
- T-Bone Steak vs Ribeye Steak
- T-Bone Steak vs Sirloin Steak
- T-Bone Steak vs Porterhouse Steak
- see all compares of t-bone steak
Compares of porterhouse steak
- Calories from T-bone steak
- Calories of Chicken pot pie
- Calories in Baklava
- White mushrooms calories per 100g
- Sugar cookie carbs per 100g
- Vodka and cola protein per 100g
- Vinegar fat per 100g
- How many calories does brewed coffee have?
- Calories in a half of deviled egg
- Calories in whole deviled egg
- Calories for one, two or more deviled eggs
- How much protein in vegetarian meatball?
- Prime Rib vs Porterhouse Steak nutrition
- Chicken Drumstick vs Chicken Leg calories
- Brie vs Cream Cheese protein
- Camembert vs Cream Cheese sugar
- White Cheese vs Paneer Cheese vitamins
- Cottage Cheese vs Cream Cheese dietary fiber
- Cottage Cheese vs Paneer Cheese vitaminium C
- Cottage Cheese vs Ricotta Cheese magnessium
- Edam Cheese vs Provolone Cheese potassium