Hershey'S Kiss: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in Hershey?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of Hershey (32 g) has about 179 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 179 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from Hershey is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 9 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about Hershey nutrition.
See all nutrition data of Hershey on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Hershey (32 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of Hershey (32 g)|
|Carbs Total||64 g||18.14 g||20.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||1.13 g||1.3 g|
|Fat||32 g||9.07 g||10.2 g|
|Protein||8 g||2.27 g||2.6 g|
Hershey - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of Hershey
- 44% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 50% FAT
Hershey - minerals per 100g
- Calcium160 mg
- Sodium100 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Hershey?
As I wrote before standard serving size of Hershey (32 g) have 179 calories. It is easy to count that two Hershey have about 358 calories and three Hershey have about 537 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Hershey.
- Standard serving size of Hershey (32 g)179 kcal
- Hershey 1 piece (5g)28 kcal
- Hershey package 33 pieces (150g)840 kcal
- Hershey classic bag (340g)1904 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Hershey159 kcal
- Half of medium size Hershey89.5 kcal
- Small size Hershey (26g)143.2 kcal
- Big size Hershey (42g)232.7 kcal
- Two medium size Hershey358 kcal
- Three medium size Hershey537 kcal
- Four medium size Hershey716 kcal
- Five medium size Hershey895 kcal
Protein in Hershey
Hershey have 8 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Hershey (32 g) you can see that you will get about 2.6 g of protein.
Carbs in Hershey
Hershey have 64 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Hershey (32 g) has about 20.5 g of carbs.
Fat in Hershey
Hershey have 32 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Hershey (32 g) has about 10.2 g of fat.
standard serving size of Hershey (32 g) has:179kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare Hershey with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how Hershey looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
- How many calories does Gingerbread cookie have?
- Calories in a half of cinnamon
- Calories in whole cinnamon
- Calories for one, two or more cinnamon
- Calories in tablespoon of cinnamon
- Calories in teaspoon of cinnamon
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fish sticks?
- How much fat in baked beans?
- How much protein in curry?
- What is weight of sour cream?
- Mortadella calories per ounce (oz)
- Carrot juice calories per serving size