Blueberry Muffin: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Blueberry muffin: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one blueberry muffin and more
How many calories in blueberry muffin?
In particular, medium size blueberry muffin (89 g) has about 261 calories.
It is about 11% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size blueberry muffin is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 13.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 37 minutes, swim for about 31 minutes or run for 26 minutes.
See all nutrition data of blueberry muffin on charts.
Blueberry muffin: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||61 g||~ 17.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.4 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Fat||3.25 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Protein||3.48 g||~ 1 g|
|Water||30.18 g||~ 8.6 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 blueberry muffins?
As I wrote before medium size blueberry muffin (89 g) have 261 calories. It is easy to count that two blueberry muffins have about 522 calories and three blueberry muffins have about 783 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five blueberry muffins.
- Medium size blueberry muffin (89 g)261 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of blueberry muffins83 kcal
- Half of medium size blueberry muffin130.5 kcal
- Small size blueberry muffin (71g)208.8 kcal
- Big size blueberry muffin (116g)339.3 kcal
- Two medium size blueberry muffins522 kcal
- Three medium size blueberry muffins783 kcal
- Four medium size blueberry muffins1044 kcal
- Five medium size blueberry muffins1305 kcal
Protein in blueberry muffin
Blueberry muffins have 3.48 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size blueberry muffin (89 g) you can see that you will get about 3.1 g of protein.
Carbs in blueberry muffins
Blueberry muffins have 61 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size blueberry muffin (89 g) has about 54.3 g of carbs.
Fat in blueberry muffins
Blueberry muffins have 3.25 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size blueberry muffin (89 g) has about 2.9 g of fat.
medium size blueberry muffin (89 g) has:261kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
blueberry muffin - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A18 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.232 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.232 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.857 mg
- Vitaminium B60.082 mg
- Vitaminium C2.3 mg
Energy content of blueberry muffin
- 85% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 10% FAT
blueberry muffin - minerals per 100g
- Potassium48 mg
- Magnessium13 mg
- Calcium18 mg
- Sodium479 mg
- Iron1.62 mg
Interesting charts - compare blueberry muffin with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how blueberry muffin looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do dried mulberries have?
- Calories in tablespoon of garlic powder
- Calories in teaspoon of garlic powder
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cornbread muffin?
- How much fat in vegetable bread?
- How much protein in tatar sauce?
- What is weight of muesli?
- Baked beans calories per ounce (oz)
- Curry calories per serving size