Meatball: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in meatball?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of meatball (60 g) has about 113 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 113 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from meatball is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about meatball nutrition.
See all nutrition data of meatball on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Meatball (60 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of meatball (60 g)|
|Carbs Total||4.71 g||1.34 g||2.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.5 g||0.99 g||2.1 g|
|Fat||10.59 g||3 g||6.4 g|
|Protein||18.82 g||5.34 g||11.3 g|
meatball - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A235 IU
Energy content of meatball
- 10% CARBS
- 40% PROTEIN
- 50% FAT
meatball - minerals per 100g
- Calcium94 mg
- Sodium576 mg
- Iron2.12 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 meatballs?
As I wrote before standard serving size of meatball (60 g) have 113 calories. It is easy to count that two meatballs have about 226 calories and three meatballs have about 339 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five meatballs.
- Standard serving size of meatball (60 g)113 kcal
- Cup of meatball (178g)335 kcal
- Half cup of meatball (89g)167 kcal
- Meatball 1 ball (15g)28 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of meatballs53 kcal
- Half of medium size meatball56.5 kcal
- Small size meatball (48g)90.4 kcal
- Big size meatball (78g)146.9 kcal
- Two medium size meatballs226 kcal
- Three medium size meatballs339 kcal
- Four medium size meatballs452 kcal
- Five medium size meatballs565 kcal
Protein in meatball
Meatballs have 18.82 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of meatball (60 g) you can see that you will get about 11.3 g of protein.
Carbs in meatballs
Meatballs have 4.71 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of meatball (60 g) has about 2.8 g of carbs.
Fat in meatballs
Meatballs have 10.59 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of meatball (60 g) has about 6.4 g of fat.
standard serving size of meatball (60 g) has:113kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare meatball with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how meatball looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does black forest ham have?
- Calories in a half of chicken tenders
- Calories in whole chicken tenders
- Calories for one, two or more chicken tenders
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cinnamon?
- How much fat in fish sticks?
- How much protein in kaiser roll?
- What is weight of sponge cake?
- Red rice calories per ounce (oz)
- Sour cream (no fat) calories per serving size