Meatball: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Meatball: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup, half cup and more
How many calories in meatball?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of meatball (60 g) has about 113 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of meatball is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 16 minutes, swim for about 13 minutes or run for 11 minutes.
See all nutrition data of meatball on charts.
Meatball: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||4.71 g||~ 1.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.5 g||~ 1 g|
|Fat||10.59 g||~ 3 g|
|Protein||18.82 g||~ 5.3 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, cup, half cup or 1 ball of meatballs?
As I wrote before 100g have 188 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup, half cup or 1 ball of meatball.
- Standard serving size of meatball (60 g)113 kcal
- Cup of meatball (178g)335 kcal
- Half cup of meatball (89g)167 kcal
- Meatball 1 ball (15g)28 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of meatballs53 kcal
- 10g of meatballs19 kcal
- 20g of meatballs38 kcal
- 50g of meatballs94 kcal
- 100g of meatballs188 kcal
Protein in meatball
Meatballs have 18.82 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of meatball (60 g) you can see that you will get about 11.3 g of protein.
Carbs in meatballs
Meatballs have 4.71 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of meatball (60 g) has about 2.8 g of carbs.
Fat in meatballs
Meatballs have 10.59 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of meatball (60 g) has about 6.4 g of fat.
standard serving size of meatball (60 g) has:113kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
meatball - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A235 IU
Energy content of meatball
- 10% CARBS
- 40% PROTEIN
- 50% FAT
meatball - minerals per 100g
- Calcium94 mg
- Sodium576 mg
- Iron2.12 mg
Interesting charts - compare meatball with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how meatball looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does black forest ham have?
- Calories in a half of chicken tenders
- Calories in whole chicken tenders
- Calories for one, two or more chicken tenders
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cinnamon?
- How much fat in fish sticks?
- How much protein in kaiser roll?
- What is weight of sponge cake?
- Sour cream (no fat) calories per ounce (oz)
- Mortadella calories per serving size