Oxtail: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Oxtail: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, bowl , half cup and more
How many calories in oxtail?
For example, standard serving size (1 cup) of oxtail (125 g) has about 314 calories.
It is about 13% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of oxtail is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6 apples
- 4 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 16.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 45 minutes, swim for about 37 minutes or run for 32 minutes.
See all nutrition data of oxtail on charts.
Oxtail: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||13.19 g||~ 3.7 g|
|Protein||30.8 g||~ 8.7 g|
|Water||54.34 g||~ 15.4 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, bowl or half cup of oxtail?
As I wrote before 100g has 251 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, bowl or half cup of oxtail.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of oxtail (125 g)314 kcal
- Oxtail bowl (488g)1225 kcal
- Half cup of oxtail (62.5g)157 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of oxtail71 kcal
- 10g of oxtail25 kcal
- 20g of oxtail50 kcal
- 50g of oxtail126 kcal
- 100g of oxtail251 kcal
Protein in oxtail
Oxtail has 30.8 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of oxtail (125 g) you can see that you will get about 38.5 g of protein.
Carbs in oxtail
0 g of carbs - oxtail has no carbohydrates.
Fat in oxtail
Oxtail has 13.19 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of oxtail (125 g) has about 16.5 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of oxtail (125 g) has:314kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
oxtail - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.079 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.278 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.648 mg
- Vitaminium B60.288 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.006 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.14 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of oxtail
- 0% CARBS
- 51% PROTEIN
- 49% FAT
oxtail - minerals per 100g
- Potassium261 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium13 mg
- Sodium393 mg
- Iron3.65 mg
Interesting charts - compare oxtail with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how oxtail looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chapati have?
- Calories in a half of cheese quiche
- Calories in whole cheese quiche
- Calories for one, two or more cheese quiche
- Calories in slice of cheese quiche
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in baklava?
- How much fat in white mushrooms?
- How much protein in sugar cookie?
- What is weight of codka and cola?
- Vinegar calories per ounce (oz)
- Brewed coffee calories per serving size