Oxtail: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in oxtail?
For example, standard serving size (1 cup) of oxtail (125 g) has about 314 calories.
It is about 13% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 314 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from oxtail is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6 apples
- 4 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 16.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about oxtail nutrition.
See all nutrition data of oxtail on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (1 Cup) of Oxtail (125 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (1 cup) of oxtail (125 g)|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||13.19 g||3.74 g||16.5 g|
|Protein||30.8 g||8.73 g||38.5 g|
|Water||54.34 g||15.41 g||67.9 g|
oxtail - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.079 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.278 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)2.648 mg
- Vit B60.288 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.006 mcg
- Vit E0.14 mg
- Vit K0.002 mg
Energy content of oxtail
- 0% CARBS
- 51% PROTEIN
- 49% FAT
oxtail - minerals per 100g
- Potassium261 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium13 mg
- Sodium393 mg
- Iron3.65 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 oxtail?
As I wrote before standard serving size (1 cup) of oxtail (125 g) has 314 calories. It is easy to count that two oxtail have about 628 calories and three oxtail have about 942 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five oxtail.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of oxtail (125 g)314 kcal
- Oxtail bowl (488g)1225 kcal
- Half cup of oxtail (62.5g)157 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of oxtail71 kcal
- Half of medium size oxtail157 kcal
- Small size oxtail (100g)251.2 kcal
- Big size oxtail (163g)408.2 kcal
- Two medium size oxtail628 kcal
- Three medium size oxtail942 kcal
- Four medium size oxtail1256 kcal
- Five medium size oxtail1570 kcal
Protein in oxtail
Oxtail has 30.8 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of oxtail (125 g) you can see that you will get about 38.5 g of protein.
Carbs in oxtail
0 g of carbs - oxtail has no carbohydrates.
Fat in oxtail
Oxtail has 13.19 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of oxtail (125 g) has about 16.5 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of oxtail (125 g) has:314kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare oxtail with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how oxtail looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chapati have?
- Calories in a half of cheese quiche
- Calories in whole cheese quiche
- Calories for one, two or more cheese quiche
- Calories in slice of cheese quiche
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in baklava?
- How much fat in white mushrooms?
- How much protein in sugar cookie?
- What is weight of codka and cola?
- Vinegar calories per ounce (oz)
- Brewed coffee calories per serving size