Cappuccino: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cappuccino: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass and more
How many calories in cappuccino?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of cappuccino (125 g) has about 34 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of cappuccino is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cappuccino on charts.
Cappuccino: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||2.7 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Fat||1.03 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Protein||1.68 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Water||94.16 g||~ 26.7 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or glass of cappuccino?
As I wrote before 100g has 27 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or glass of cappuccino.
- Standard serving size of cappuccino (125 g)34 kcal
- Glass full of cappuccino (220g)59 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cappuccino8 kcal
- 10g of cappuccino3 kcal
- 20g of cappuccino5 kcal
- 50g of cappuccino14 kcal
- 100g of cappuccino27 kcal
Protein in cappuccino
Cappuccino has 1.68 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of cappuccino (125 g) you can see that you will get about 2.1 g of protein.
Carbs in cappuccino
Cappuccino has 2.7 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of cappuccino (125 g) has about 3.4 g of carbs.
Fat in cappuccino
Cappuccino has 1.03 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of cappuccino (125 g) has about 1.3 g of fat.
standard serving size of cappuccino (125 g) has:34kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cappuccino - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.018 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.123 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.934 mg
- Vitaminium B60.018 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.002 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.1 mg
- Vitaminium E0.02 mg
Energy content of cappuccino
- 40% CARBS
- 25% PROTEIN
- 35% FAT
cappuccino - minerals per 100g
- Potassium90 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium62 mg
- Sodium27 mg
- Iron0.03 mg
Interesting charts - compare cappuccino with other drinks
When you look at charts below you will see how cappuccino looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fried dumpling (vada) have?
- Calories in handful of frozen mixed vegetables
- Calories in tablespoon of frozen mixed vegetables
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in black forest ham?
- How much fat in Gingerbread cookie?
- How much protein in chicken tenders?
- What is weight of cinnamon?
- Fish sticks calories per ounce (oz)
- Kaiser roll calories per serving size