Jalapeno vs Yellow Bell Pepper: Nutrition Showdown
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Yellow bell pepper vs Jalapeno: Nutrition Comparison
|per 100g||Jalapeno||Yellow bell pepper|
|Carbohydrates||6.5 g||6.32 g|
|Fat||0.37 g||0.21 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.8 g||0.9 g|
|Protein||0.91 g||1 g|
|Water||91.69 g||92.02 g|
|Calcium||12 mg||11 mg|
|Iron||0.25 mg||0.46 mg|
|Magnessium||15 mg||12 mg|
|Potassium||248 mg||212 mg|
|Sodium||3 mg||2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.04 mg||0.028 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.07 mg||0.025 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.28 mg||0.89 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.419 mg||0.168 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.027 mg||0.026 mg|
|Vitaminium C||118.6 mg||183.5 mg|
More Calories in Jalapeno
At first glance, you can see that in jalapeno is just a little more calories than in yellow bell pepper.
In jalapeno and in yellow bell pepper most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare jalapeno with yellow bell pepper in details.
Jalapeno And Yellow bell pepper Nutrition Difference
jalapeno - 7% more than yellow bell pepper
jalapeno - 3% more than yellow bell pepper
jalapeno - 76% more than yellow bell pepper
- Dietary fiber:
jalapeno - 211% more than yellow bell pepper
yellow bell pepper - 10% more than jalapeno
yellow bell pepper - 0% more than jalapeno
Less protein in jalapeno
It is aslo easy to see see that in jalapeno is less protein than in yellow bell pepper.
There is 1g per 100g of yellow bell pepper and 0.91g per 100g of jalapeno so using simple math we can see that difference is about 10%.
More carbohydrates in jalapeno
In jalapeno is more carbohydrates than in yellow bell pepper.
There is 6.32g/100g of carbohydrates in yellow bell pepper and 6.5g/100g in jalapeno so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 3%.
More fat in jalapeno
In jalapeno is more fats than in yellow bell pepper.
The tables above show us that there is 0.21g/100g of fats in yellow bell pepper and 0.37g/100g in jalapeno. In this case difference is about 76%.
- Carbohydrates6.5 g
- Fat0.37 g
- Dietary fiber2.8 g
- Protein0.91 g
- Water91.69 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup sliced
- 79% CARBS.
- 11% PROTEIN
- 10% FAT
Vitamins: yellow bell pepper vs jalapeno
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine):
jalapeno - 43% more than yellow bell pepper
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin):
jalapeno - 180% more than yellow bell pepper
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin):
jalapeno - 44% more than yellow bell pepper
- Vitaminium B6:
jalapeno - 149% more than yellow bell pepper
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid):
jalapeno - 4% more than yellow bell pepper
- Vitaminium C:
yellow bell pepper - 55% more than jalapeno
Minerals: jalapeno vs yellow bell pepper
jalapeno - 9% more than yellow bell pepper
yellow bell pepper - 84% more than jalapeno
jalapeno - 25% more than yellow bell pepper
jalapeno - 17% more than yellow bell pepper
jalapeno - 50% more than yellow bell pepper
Compares of jalapeno
- Jalapeno vs Pepper
- Jalapeno vs Green Olive
- Jalapeno vs Green Pepper
- Jalapeno vs Hot Chili Pepper
- Jalapeno vs Yellow Bell Pepper
- Jalapeno vs Sweet Pepper
- see all compares of jalapeno
Compares of yellow bell pepper
- Calories from Jalapeno
- Calories of Boba
- Calories in Tacos with meat
- Cookie calories per 100g
- Hotdog bun carbs per 100g
- Edamame protein per 100g
- Peanut flour fat per 100g
- How many calories does gin and tonic have?
- Calories in a half of fried potato
- Calories in whole fried potato
- Calories for one, two or more fried potatoes
- How much protein in grilled chicken thigh?
- Jalapeno vs Sweet Pepper nutrition
- Jicama vs Rutabaga calories
- Jicama vs Yuca protein
- Portabella Mushrooms vs Oyster Mushrooms sugar
- Portabella Mushrooms vs Shiitake Mushrooms vitamins
- Portabella Mushrooms vs White Mushrooms dietary fiber
- Oyster Mushrooms vs Maitake Mushrooms vitaminium C
- Oyster Mushrooms vs Chanterelle Mushrooms magnessium
- Oyster Mushrooms vs Shiitake Mushrooms potassium