Hot Chili Peppers vs Jalapeno: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Hot chili pepper
At first glance, you can see that in hot chili pepper is more calories than in jalapeno.
Hot chili pepper has 40 kcal per 100g and jalapeno 29 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 38%.
In hot chili pepper and in jalapeno most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare hot chili pepper with jalapeno in details.
Fact 2: Hot chili pepper And Jalapeno Nutrition Difference
- Calories: hot chili pepper - 38% more than jalapeno
- Carbohydrates: hot chili pepper - 36% more than jalapeno
- Fat: hot chili pepper - 19% more than jalapeno
- Dietary fiber: jalapeno - 87% more than hot chili pepper
- Protein: hot chili pepper - 105% more than jalapeno
- Water: jalapeno - 4% more than hot chili pepper
Jalapeno vs Hot chili pepper: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Hot chili peppers||Jalapeno|
|Carbohydrates||8.81 g||6.5 g|
|Fat||0.44 g||0.37 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.5 g||2.8 g|
|Protein||1.87 g||0.91 g|
|Water||88.02 g||91.69 g|
|Calcium||14 mg||12 mg|
|Iron||1.03 mg||0.25 mg|
|Magnessium||23 mg||15 mg|
|Potassium||322 mg||248 mg|
|Sodium||9 mg||3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.072 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.086 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.244 mg||1.28 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.506 mg||0.419 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.023 mg||0.027 mg|
|Vitaminium C||143.7 mg||118.6 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.69 mg||3.58 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.014 mg||0.019 mg|
More protein in hot chili pepper
It is aslo easy to see see that in hot chili pepper is more protein than in jalapeno.
There is 0.91g per 100g of jalapeno and 1.87g per 100g of hot chili pepper so using simple math we can see that difference is about 105%.
More carbohydrates in hot chili pepper
In hot chili pepper is more carbohydrates than in jalapeno.
There is 6.5g/100g of carbohydrates in jalapeno and 8.81g/100g in hot chili pepper so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 36%.
More fat in hot chili pepper
In hot chili pepper is more fats than in jalapeno.
The tables above show us that there is 0.37g/100g of fats in jalapeno and 0.44g/100g in hot chili pepper. In this case difference is about 19%.
- Carbohydrates8.81 g
- Fat0.44 g
- Dietary fiber1.5 g
- Protein1.87 g
- Water88.02 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 75% CARBS.
- 16% PROTEIN
- 8% FAT
Vitamins: jalapeno vs hot chili pepper
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): hot chili pepper 80% more than jalapeno
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): hot chili pepper 23% more than jalapeno
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): jalapeno 3% more than hot chili pepper
- Vitaminium B6: hot chili pepper 21% more than jalapeno
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): jalapeno 17% more than hot chili pepper
- Vitaminium C: hot chili pepper 21% more than jalapeno
- Vitaminium E: jalapeno 419% more than hot chili pepper
- Vitaminium K: jalapeno 36% more than hot chili pepper
Minerals: hot chili pepper vs jalapeno
Compares of hot chili pepper
- Hot Chili Pepper vs Pepper
- Hot Chili Pepper vs Jalapeno
- Hot Chili Pepper vs Sweet Pepper
- see all compares of hot chili pepper
Compares of jalapeno
- Calories from Hot chili peppers
- Calories of Rotisserie chicken
- Calories in Chicken wing
- Cornbread calories per 100g
- Fried chicken breast carbs per 100g
- Boiled vegetables protein per 100g
- Frozen chicken nuggets fat per 100g
- How many calories does Nutty Buddy bar have?
- Calories in a half of cheese fries
- Calories in whole cheese fries
- Calories for one, two or more cheese fries
- Calories in handful of cheese fries
- How much protein in amaranth?
- Hot Chili Pepper vs Sweet Pepper nutrition
- Romaine Lettuce vs Iceberg Lettuce calories
- Edamame vs Garbanzo Beans protein
- Grape Tomato vs Roma Tomato sugar
- Pinto Beans vs Garbanzo Beans vitamins
- Pinto Beans vs Kidney Beans dietary fiber
- Pinto Beans vs Black Eyed Peas vitaminium C
- Iceberg Lettuce vs Salad Greens magnessium
- Yellow Squash vs Acorn Squash potassium