Peanut Flour: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Peanut flour: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in peanut flour?
For example, tablespoon of peanut flour (7 g) has about 23 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon peanut flour is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 3 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of peanut flour on charts.
Peanut flour: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in tablespoon, cup or half cup of peanut flour?
As I wrote before 100g has 327 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, cup or half cup of peanut flour.
- Tablespoon of peanut flour (7g)23 kcal
- Cup of peanut flour (119g)389 kcal
- Half cup of peanut flour (59.5g)195 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of peanut flour93 kcal
- 10g of peanut flour33 kcal
- 20g of peanut flour65 kcal
- 50g of peanut flour164 kcal
- 100g of peanut flour327 kcal
Protein in peanut flour
Peanut flour has 52.2 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of peanut flour (7 g) you can see that you will get about 3.7 g of protein.
Carbs in peanut flour
Peanut flour has 34.7 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of peanut flour (7 g) has about 2.4 g of carbs.
Fat in peanut flour
Peanut flour has 0.55 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of peanut flour (7 g) has about 0 g of fat.
tablespoon of peanut flour (7 g) has:23kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
peanut flour - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.7 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.48 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)27 mg
- Vitaminium B60.504 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.248 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.05 mg
Energy content of peanut flour
- 39% CARBS
- 59% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
peanut flour - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1290 mg
- Magnessium370 mg
- Calcium140 mg
- Sodium180 mg
- Iron2.1 mg
Does peanut flour make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Peanut flour have one of the hight number of calories within grain products. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific grain products, peanut flour seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other grain products.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If peanut flour contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare peanut flour with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how peanut flour looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does black olive have?
- Calories in a half of KFC strip
- Calories in whole KFC strip
- Calories for one, two or more KFC strips
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pancake?
- How much fat in McDonalds fries?
- How much protein in cottage cheese?
- What is weight of palm oil?
- Poultry sausage calories per ounce (oz)
- Minced beef calories per serving size