Hotdog Bun: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Hotdog bun: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one hotdog bun and more
How many calories in hotdog bun?
To show you what does it mean, medium size hotdog bun (52 g) has about 145 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size hotdog bun is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 21 minutes, swim for about 17 minutes or run for 15 minutes.
See all nutrition data of hotdog bun on charts.
Hotdog bun: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||50.12 g||~ 14.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.8 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||3.91 g||~ 1.1 g|
|Protein||9.77 g||~ 2.8 g|
|Water||34.34 g||~ 9.7 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 hotdog buns?
As I wrote before medium size hotdog bun (52 g) have 145 calories. It is easy to count that two hotdog buns have about 290 calories and three hotdog buns have about 435 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five hotdog buns.
- Medium size hotdog bun (52 g)145 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of hotdog buns79 kcal
- Half of medium size hotdog bun72.5 kcal
- Small size hotdog bun (42g)116 kcal
- Big size hotdog bun (68g)188.5 kcal
- Two medium size hotdog buns290 kcal
- Three medium size hotdog buns435 kcal
- Four medium size hotdog buns580 kcal
- Five medium size hotdog buns725 kcal
Protein in hotdog bun
Hotdog buns have 9.77 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size hotdog bun (52 g) you can see that you will get about 5.1 g of protein.
Carbs in hotdog buns
Hotdog buns have 50.12 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size hotdog bun (52 g) has about 26.1 g of carbs.
Fat in hotdog buns
Hotdog buns have 3.91 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size hotdog bun (52 g) has about 2 g of fat.
medium size hotdog bun (52 g) has:145kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
hotdog bun - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A107 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.543 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.297 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.18 mg
- Vitaminium B60.063 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.131 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.3 mg
- Vitaminium E0.27 mg
- Vitaminium K0.005 mg
Energy content of hotdog bun
- 73% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 13% FAT
hotdog bun - minerals per 100g
- Potassium122 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium144 mg
- Sodium494 mg
- Iron3.43 mg
Interesting charts - compare hotdog bun with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how hotdog bun looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does frozen strawberry have?
- Calories in a half of black olive
- Calories in whole black olive
- Calories for one, two or more black olives
- Calories in handful of black olives
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in corn chips?
- How much fat in KFC strip?
- How much protein in pancake?
- What is weight of McDonalds fries?
- Cumin calories per ounce (oz)
- Goat cheese (soft) calories per serving size