Yellow Bell Pepper vs Orange: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Yellow bell pepper
At first glance, you can see that in yellow bell pepper is much less calories than in orange.
Yellow bell pepper has 27 kcal per 100g and orange 49 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 81%.
In yellow bell pepper and in orange most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare yellow bell pepper with orange in details.
Fact 2: Yellow bell pepper And Orange Nutrition Difference
Orange vs Yellow bell pepper: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Yellow bell pepper||Orange|
|Carbohydrates||6.32 g||11.89 g|
|Fat||0.21 g||0.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.9 g||2.5 g|
|Protein||1 g||0.94 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||40 mg|
|Iron||0.46 mg||0.09 mg|
|Magnessium||12 mg||10 mg|
|Potassium||212 mg||179 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.028 mg||0.087 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.025 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.89 mg||0.274 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.168 mg||0.063 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.026 mg||39 mg|
|Vitaminium C||183.5 mg||48.5 mg|
More protein in yellow bell pepper
It is aslo easy to see see that in yellow bell pepper is more protein than in orange.
There is 0.94g per 100g of orange and 1g per 100g of yellow bell pepper so using simple math we can see that difference is about 6%.
Less carbohydrates in yellow bell pepper
In yellow bell pepper is less carbohydrates than in orange.
There is 11.89g/100g of carbohydrates in orange and 6.32g/100g in yellow bell pepper so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 88%.
Less fat in yellow bell pepper
In yellow bell pepper is less fats than in orange.
The tables above show us that there is 0.3g/100g of fats in orange and 0.21g/100g in yellow bell pepper. In this case difference is about 43%.
- Carbohydrates6.32 g
- Fat0.21 g
- Dietary fiber0.9 g
- Protein1 g
100g | ounce | single piece | tablespoon | cup chopped | cup sliced
- 81% CARBS.
- 13% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
Vitamins: orange vs yellow bell pepper
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): orange 211% more than yellow bell pepper
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): orange 60% more than yellow bell pepper
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): yellow bell pepper 225% more than orange
- Vitaminium B6: yellow bell pepper 167% more than orange
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): orange 149900% more than yellow bell pepper
- Vitaminium C: yellow bell pepper 278% more than orange
Minerals: yellow bell pepper vs orange
Compares of yellow bell pepper
- Yellow Bell Pepper vs Green Pepper
- Yellow Bell Pepper vs Jalapeno
- Yellow Bell Pepper vs Sweet Pepper
- Yellow Bell Pepper vs Orange
- see all compares of yellow bell pepper
Compares of orange
- Calories from Yellow bell pepper
- Calories of Lime
- Calories in Scone
- Michelob Ultra calories per 100g
- Seaweed salad carbs per 100g
- Hot and sour soup protein per 100g
- Espresso fat per 100g
- How many calories does plantain have?
- Calories in a half of filet mignon
- Calories in whole filet mignon
- Calories for one, two or more filet mignon
- How much protein in rice cake?