Cookie: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cookie: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, single piece, cup and more
How many calories in cookie?
To give you an idea, medium size cookie (12 g) has about 62 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size cookie is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 9 minutes, swim for about 7 minutes or run for 6 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cookie on charts.
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cookies?
As I wrote before medium size cookie (12 g) have 62 calories. It is easy to count that two cookies have about 124 calories and three cookies have about 186 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cookies.
- Medium size cookie (12 g)62 kcal
- Cup of cookie (134g)689 kcal
- Half cup of cookie (67g)344 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cookies146 kcal
- Half of medium size cookie31 kcal
- Small size cookie (10g)49.6 kcal
- Big size cookie (16g)80.6 kcal
- Two medium size cookies124 kcal
- Three medium size cookies186 kcal
- Four medium size cookies248 kcal
- Five medium size cookies310 kcal
Protein in cookie
Cookies have 5.37 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size cookie (12 g) you can see that you will get about 0.6 g of protein.
Carbs in cookies
Cookies have 63.78 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size cookie (12 g) has about 7.7 g of carbs.
Fat in cookies
Cookies have 26.22 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size cookie (12 g) has about 3.1 g of fat.