Cheeseburger McDonalds vs Mushroom Soup: Nutrition Guide
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Mushroom soup vs McDonalds cheeseburger: Nutrition Comparison
|per 100g||Cheeseburger McDonalds||Mushroom soup|
|Carbohydrates||27.81 g||3.33 g|
|Fat||11.79 g||2.59 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.1 g||0.3 g|
|Protein||12.97 g||0.66 g|
|Water||45 g||92.46 g|
|Calcium||167 mg||7 mg|
|Iron||2.35 mg||0.09 mg|
|Magnessium||20 mg||2 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.86 mg||12 mg|
|Potassium||200 mg||31 mg|
|Sodium||626 mg||340 mg|
|Zink||0.86 mg||0.06 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.223 mg||0.006 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.26 mg||0.008 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||4.026 mg||0.169 mg|
More Calories in McDonalds cheeseburger
At first glance, you can see that in McDonalds cheeseburger is much more calories than in mushroom soup.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in McDonalds cheeseburger cames from carbs and in mushroom soup from fat.
See tables below to compare McDonalds cheeseburger with mushroom soup in details.
McDonalds cheeseburger And Mushroom soup Nutrition Difference
McDonalds cheeseburger - 574% more than mushroom soup
McDonalds cheeseburger - 735% more than mushroom soup
McDonalds cheeseburger - 355% more than mushroom soup
- Dietary fiber:
McDonalds cheeseburger - 267% more than mushroom soup
McDonalds cheeseburger - 1865% more than mushroom soup
mushroom soup - 105% more than McDonalds cheeseburger
More protein in McDonalds cheeseburger
It is aslo easy to see see that in McDonalds cheeseburger is more protein than in mushroom soup.
There is 0.66g per 100g of mushroom soup and 12.97g per 100g of McDonalds cheeseburger so using simple math we can see that difference is about 1865%.
More carbohydrates in McDonalds cheeseburger
In McDonalds cheeseburger is more carbohydrates than in mushroom soup.
There is 3.33g/100g of carbohydrates in mushroom soup and 27.81g/100g in McDonalds cheeseburger so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 735%.
More fat in McDonalds cheeseburger
In McDonalds cheeseburger is more fats than in mushroom soup.
The tables above show us that there is 2.59g/100g of fats in mushroom soup and 11.79g/100g in McDonalds cheeseburger. In this case difference is about 355%.
- Carbohydrates27.81 g
- Fat11.79 g
- Dietary fiber1.1 g
- Protein12.97 g
- Water45 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 41% CARBS.
- 19% PROTEIN
- 39% FAT
Vitamins: mushroom soup vs McDonalds cheeseburger
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine):
McDonalds cheeseburger - 3617% more than mushroom soup
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin):
McDonalds cheeseburger - 3150% more than mushroom soup
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin):
McDonalds cheeseburger - 2282% more than mushroom soup
Minerals: McDonalds cheeseburger vs mushroom soup
McDonalds cheeseburger - 2286% more than mushroom soup
McDonalds cheeseburger - 2511% more than mushroom soup
McDonalds cheeseburger - 900% more than mushroom soup
mushroom soup - 1295% more than McDonalds cheeseburger
McDonalds cheeseburger - 545% more than mushroom soup
McDonalds cheeseburger - 84% more than mushroom soup
McDonalds cheeseburger - 1333% more than mushroom soup
Compares of McDonalds cheeseburger
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs Baked Beans
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs McDonalds Hamburger
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs McChicken
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs McRoyal
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs Pancake
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs Mushroom Soup
- see all compares of McDonalds cheeseburger
Compares of mushroom soup
- Calories from Cheeseburger McDonalds
- Calories of Rice flour
- Calories in Goat cheese (hard)
- Chorizo calories per 100g
- Roasted pork loiny carbs per 100g
- Mackerel protein per 100g
- Smoked cheese fat per 100g
- How many calories do pepitas have?
- Calories in a half of bacardi rum
- Calories in whole bacardi rum
- Calories for one, two or more bacardi rum
- Calories in glass of bacardi rum
- Calories in cup of bacardi rum
- Calories in shot (small glass) of bacardi rum
- How much protein in matcha?