Smoked Cheese: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Smoked cheese: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, slice, cup and more
How many calories in smoked cheese?
To illustrate, slice of smoked cheese (20 g) has about 64 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice smoked cheese is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 9 minutes, swim for about 8 minutes or run for 6 minutes.
See all nutrition data of smoked cheese on charts.
Smoked cheese: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||25 g||~ 7.1 g|
|Protein||21.43 g||~ 6.1 g|
How many calories in slice, cup or half cup of smoked cheese?
As I wrote before 100g has 321 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. slice, cup or half cup of smoked cheese.
- Slice of smoked cheese (20g)64 kcal
- Cup of smoked cheese (108g)347 kcal
- Half cup of smoked cheese (54g)173 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of smoked cheese91 kcal
- 10g of smoked cheese32 kcal
- 20g of smoked cheese64 kcal
- 50g of smoked cheese161 kcal
- 100g of smoked cheese321 kcal
Protein in smoked cheese
Smoked cheese has 21.43 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of slice of smoked cheese (20 g) you can see that you will get about 4.3 g of protein.
Carbs in smoked cheese
0 g of carbs - smoked cheese has no carbohydrates.
Fat in smoked cheese
Smoked cheese has 25 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that slice of smoked cheese (20 g) has about 5 g of fat.
slice of smoked cheese (20 g) has:64kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
smoked cheese - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of smoked cheese
- 0% CARBS
- 28% PROTEIN
- 72% FAT
smoked cheese - minerals per 100g
- Potassium125 mg
- Calcium643 mg
- Sodium800 mg
Interesting charts - compare smoked cheese with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how smoked cheese looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does potato salad with egg have?
- Calories in a half of Pina Colada
- Calories in whole Pina Colada
- Calories for one, two or more Pina Colada
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in brioche bun?
- How much fat in caesar dressing?
- How much protein in Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
- What is weight of pickled mushrooms?
- Salami sandwich calories per ounce (oz)
- Butter chicken calories per serving size