Smoked Cheese: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in smoked cheese?
To illustrate, slice of smoked cheese (20 g) has about 64 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 64 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice of smoked cheese is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about smoked cheese nutrition.
See all nutrition data of smoked cheese on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Slice of Smoked Cheese (20 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||slice of smoked cheese (20 g)|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||25 g||7.09 g||5 g|
|Protein||21.43 g||6.08 g||4.3 g|
smoked cheese - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of smoked cheese
- 0% CARBS
- 28% PROTEIN
- 72% FAT
smoked cheese - minerals per 100g
- Potassium125 mg
- Calcium643 mg
- Sodium800 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 smoked cheese?
As I wrote before slice of smoked cheese (20 g) has 64 calories. It is easy to count that two smoked cheese have about 128 calories and three smoked cheese have about 192 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five smoked cheese.
- Slice of smoked cheese (20g)64 kcal
- Cup of smoked cheese (108g)347 kcal
- Half cup of smoked cheese (54g)173 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of smoked cheese91 kcal
- Half of medium size smoked cheese32 kcal
- Small size smoked cheese (16g)51.2 kcal
- Big size smoked cheese (26g)83.2 kcal
- Two medium size smoked cheese128 kcal
- Three medium size smoked cheese192 kcal
- Four medium size smoked cheese256 kcal
- Five medium size smoked cheese320 kcal
Protein in smoked cheese
Smoked cheese has 21.43 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of slice of smoked cheese (20 g) you can see that you will get about 4.3 g of protein.
Carbs in smoked cheese
0 g of carbs - smoked cheese has no carbohydrates.
Fat in smoked cheese
Smoked cheese has 25 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that slice of smoked cheese (20 g) has about 5 g of fat.
slice of smoked cheese (20 g) has:64kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare smoked cheese with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how smoked cheese looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does crab salad have?
- Calories in a half of clam chowder
- Calories in whole clam chowder
- Calories for one, two or more clam chowder
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in empanada?
- How much fat in tuna sushi roll?
- How much protein in soda water?
- What is weight of turkey sausage?
- Chicken sandwich calories per ounce (oz)
- Angel food cake calories per serving size