Mushroom Soup: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in mushroom soup?
100g of mushroom soup has about 39 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, half cup | can
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size (1 cup) of mushroom soup (253 g) has about 99 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 99 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from mushroom soup is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about mushroom soup nutrition.
See all nutrition data of mushroom soup on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (1 Cup) of Mushroom Soup (253 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (1 cup) of mushroom soup (253 g)|
|Carbs Total||3.33 g||0.94 g||8.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.3 g||< 0.1 g||0.8 g|
|Fat||2.59 g||0.73 g||6.6 g|
|Protein||0.66 g||0.19 g||1.7 g|
|Water||92.46 g||26.21 g||233.9 g|
mushroom soup - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.006 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.008 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.169 mg
- Vit B50.072 mg
- Vit B60.007 mg
Energy content of mushroom soup
- 34% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 59% FAT
mushroom soup - minerals per 100g
- Potassium31 mg
- Phosphorus12 mg
- Magnessium2 mg
- Calcium7 mg
- Sodium340 mg
- Iron0.09 mg
- Zink0.06 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 mushroom soups?
As I wrote before standard serving size (1 cup) of mushroom soup (253 g) has 99 calories. It is easy to count that two mushroom soups have about 198 calories and three mushroom soups have about 297 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five mushroom soups.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of mushroom soup (253 g)99 kcal
- Half cup of mushroom soup (126.5g)49 kcal
- Mushroom soup can (305g)119 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of mushroom soup11 kcal
- Half of medium size mushroom soup49.5 kcal
- Small size mushroom soup (202g)79.2 kcal
- Big size mushroom soup (329g)128.7 kcal
- Two medium size mushroom soups198 kcal
- Three medium size mushroom soups297 kcal
- Four medium size mushroom soups396 kcal
- Five medium size mushroom soups495 kcal
Protein in mushroom soup
Mushroom soup has 0.66 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of mushroom soup (253 g) you can see that you will get about 1.7 g of protein.
Carbs in mushroom soup
Mushroom soup has 3.33 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of mushroom soup (253 g) has about 8.4 g of carbs.
Fat in mushroom soup
Mushroom soup has 2.59 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of mushroom soup (253 g) has about 6.6 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of mushroom soup (253 g) has:99kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare mushroom soup with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how mushroom soup looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Alaska pollock have?
- Calories in a half of tilapia fried
- Calories in whole tilapia fried
- Calories for one, two or more tilapia fried
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in strawberry shortcake?
- How much fat in chicken piccata?
- How much protein in Bibimbap?
- What is weight of kidney beans?
- Baking powder calories per ounce (oz)
- Potato soup calories per serving size