Mackerel: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in mackerel?
Case in point, fillet (176 g) mackerel has about 361 calories.
It is about 15% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 361 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from fillet mackerel is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6.5 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 19 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about mackerel nutrition.
See all nutrition data of mackerel on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Fillet (176 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||fillet (176 g)|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||13.89 g||3.94 g||24.4 g|
|Protein||18.6 g||5.27 g||32.7 g|
|Water||63.55 g||18.02 g||111.8 g|
mackerel - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A167 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.176 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.312 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)9.08 mg
- Vit B60.399 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
- Vit C0.4 mg
- Vit E1.52 mg
- Vit K0.005 mg
Energy content of mackerel
- 0% CARBS
- 37% PROTEIN
- 63% FAT
mackerel - minerals per 100g
- Potassium314 mg
- Phosphorus5 mg
- Magnessium76 mg
- Calcium12 mg
- Sodium90 mg
- Iron1.63 mg
- Zink5 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 mackerel?
As I wrote before fillet (176 g) has 361 calories. It is easy to count that two mackerel have about 722 calories and three mackerel have about 1083 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five mackerel.
- Fillet (176 g)361 kcal
- Mackerel steak (176g)361 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of mackerel58 kcal
Protein in mackerel
Mackerel has 18.6 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of fillet (176 g) you can see that you will get about 32.7 g of protein.
Carbs in mackerel
0 g of carbs - mackerel has no carbohydrates.
Fat in mackerel
Mackerel has 13.89 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that fillet (176 g) has about 24.4 g of fat.
fillet (176 g) has:361kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare mackerel with other fish
When you look at charts below you will see how mackerel looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do overnight oats have?
- Calories in a half of pecan pie
- Calories in whole pecan pie
- Calories for one, two or more pecan pie
- Calories in slice of pecan pie
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Pina Colada?
- How much fat in brioche bun?
- How much protein in caesar dressing?
- What is weight of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
- Soda water calories per ounce (oz)
- Turkey sausage calories per serving size