Mackerel: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Mackerel: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one mackerel, steak and more
How many calories in mackerel?
Case in point, fillet (176 g) mackerel has about 361 calories.
It is about 15% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from fillet mackerel is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6.5 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 19 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 51 minutes, swim for about 43 minutes or run for 36 minutes.
See all nutrition data of mackerel on charts.
Mackerel: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 mackerel?
As I wrote before fillet (176 g) has 361 calories. It is easy to count that two mackerel have about 722 calories and three mackerel have about 1083 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five mackerel.
- Fillet (176 g)361 kcal
- Mackerel steak (176g)361 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of mackerel58 kcal
Protein in mackerel
Mackerel has 18.6 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of fillet (176 g) you can see that you will get about 32.7 g of protein.
Carbs in mackerel
0 g of carbs - mackerel has no carbohydrates.
Fat in mackerel
Mackerel has 13.89 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that fillet (176 g) has about 24.4 g of fat.
fillet (176 g) has:361kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
mackerel - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A167 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.176 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.312 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)9.08 mg
- Vitaminium B60.399 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.4 mg
- Vitaminium E1.52 mg
- Vitaminium K0.005 mg
Energy content of mackerel
- 0% CARBS
- 37% PROTEIN
- 63% FAT
mackerel - minerals per 100g
- Potassium314 mg
- Phosphorus5 mg
- Magnessium76 mg
- Calcium12 mg
- Sodium90 mg
- Iron1.63 mg
- Zink5 mg
Interesting charts - compare mackerel with other fish
When you look at charts below you will see how mackerel looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Butterfinger have?
- Calories in a half of chef salad
- Calories in whole chef salad
- Calories for one, two or more chef salad
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in clam chowder?
- How much fat in empanada?
- How much protein in tuna sushi roll?
- What is weight of soda water?
- Turkey sausage calories per ounce (oz)
- Chicken sandwich calories per serving size