Chicken Salad: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in chicken salad?
100g of chicken salad has about 200 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, half cup | bowl
For instance, standard serving size (1 cup) of chicken salad (112 g) has about 224 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 224 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from chicken salad is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 11.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about chicken salad nutrition.
See all nutrition data of chicken salad on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (1 Cup) of Chicken Salad (112 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (1 cup) of chicken salad (112 g)|
|Carbs Total||7.41 g||2.1 g||8.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||13.52 g||3.83 g||15.1 g|
|Protein||11.64 g||3.3 g||13 g|
|Water||66.17 g||18.76 g||74.1 g|
chicken salad - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.024 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.071 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.669 mg
- Vit B60.11 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vit C1 mg
- Vit E2.2 mg
Energy content of chicken salad
- 15% CARBS
- 24% PROTEIN
- 61% FAT
chicken salad - minerals per 100g
- Potassium183 mg
- Magnessium10 mg
- Calcium10 mg
- Sodium653 mg
- Iron0.61 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 chicken salad?
As I wrote before standard serving size (1 cup) of chicken salad (112 g) has 224 calories. It is easy to count that two chicken salad have about 448 calories and three chicken salad have about 672 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five chicken salad.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of chicken salad (112 g)224 kcal
- Half cup of chicken salad (56g)112 kcal
- Chicken salad bowl (224g)448 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chicken salad57 kcal
- Half of medium size chicken salad112 kcal
- Small size chicken salad (90g)179.2 kcal
- Big size chicken salad (146g)291.2 kcal
- Two medium size chicken salad448 kcal
- Three medium size chicken salad672 kcal
- Four medium size chicken salad896 kcal
- Five medium size chicken salad1120 kcal
Protein in chicken salad
Chicken salad has 11.64 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of chicken salad (112 g) you can see that you will get about 13 g of protein.
Carbs in chicken salad
Chicken salad has 7.41 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of chicken salad (112 g) has about 8.3 g of carbs.
Fat in chicken salad
Chicken salad has 13.52 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of chicken salad (112 g) has about 15.1 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of chicken salad (112 g) has:224kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare chicken salad with other Salads
When you look at charts below you will see how chicken salad looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cheese omelet have?
- Calories in a half of Egg McMuffin
- Calories in whole Egg McMuffin
- Calories for one, two or more Egg McMuffins
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in white borscht?
- How much fat in potato chips?
- How much protein in pastry flour?
- What is weight of butter?
- Blood sausage calories per ounce (oz)
- Pork calories per serving size