Chicken Salad: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chicken salad: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in chicken salad?
For instance, standard serving size (1 cup) of chicken salad (112 g) has about 224 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of chicken salad is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 11.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 32 minutes, swim for about 26 minutes or run for 23 minutes.
See all nutrition data of chicken salad on charts.
Chicken salad: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, half cup or bowl of chicken salad?
As I wrote before 100g has 200 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, half cup or bowl of chicken salad.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of chicken salad (112 g)224 kcal
- Half cup of chicken salad (56g)112 kcal
- Chicken salad bowl (224g)448 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chicken salad57 kcal
- 10g of chicken salad20 kcal
- 20g of chicken salad40 kcal
- 50g of chicken salad100 kcal
- 100g of chicken salad200 kcal
Protein in chicken salad
Chicken salad has 11.64 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of chicken salad (112 g) you can see that you will get about 13 g of protein.
Carbs in chicken salad
Chicken salad has 7.41 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of chicken salad (112 g) has about 8.3 g of carbs.
Fat in chicken salad
Chicken salad has 13.52 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of chicken salad (112 g) has about 15.1 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of chicken salad (112 g) has:224kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
chicken salad - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.024 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.071 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.669 mg
- Vitaminium B60.11 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vitaminium C1 mg
- Vitaminium E2.2 mg
Energy content of chicken salad
- 15% CARBS
- 24% PROTEIN
- 61% FAT
chicken salad - minerals per 100g
- Potassium183 mg
- Magnessium10 mg
- Calcium10 mg
- Sodium653 mg
- Iron0.61 mg
Does chicken salad make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in chicken salad puts this product at the top of hight calorific Salads. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Salads, chicken salad seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Salads.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If chicken salad contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare chicken salad with other Salads
When you look at charts below you will see how chicken salad looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cheese omelet have?
- Calories in a half of Egg McMuffin
- Calories in whole Egg McMuffin
- Calories for one, two or more Egg McMuffins
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in white borscht?
- How much fat in potato chips?
- How much protein in whole milk?
- What is weight of chicken?
- Grape juice calories per ounce (oz)
- Red wine calories per serving size