Pulled Pork (No Souce): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in pulled pork?
100g of pulled pork has about calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, half cup
To give you an idea, standard serving size (1 cup) of pulled pork (249 g) has about 0 calories.
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 0 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from pulled pork is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
Take a look at tables below to see details about pulled pork nutrition.
See all nutrition data of pulled pork on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (1 Cup) of Pulled Pork (249 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (1 cup) of pulled pork (249 g)|
pulled pork - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of pulled pork
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
pulled pork - minerals per 100g
Compare pulled pork:
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 pulled pork?
As I wrote before standard serving size (1 cup) of pulled pork (249 g) has 0 calories. It is easy to count that two pulled pork have about 0 calories and three pulled pork have about 0 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five pulled pork.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of pulled pork (249 g)0 kcal
- Half cup of pulled pork (124.5g)0 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pulled pork0 kcal
- Half of medium size pulled pork0 kcal
- Small size pulled pork (199g)0 kcal
- Big size pulled pork (324g)0 kcal
- Two medium size pulled pork0 kcal
- Three medium size pulled pork0 kcal
- Four medium size pulled pork0 kcal
- Five medium size pulled pork0 kcal
Protein in pulled pork
0g of protein - pulled pork has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in pulled pork
0 g of carbs - pulled pork has no carbohydrates.
Fat in pulled pork
0 g of fat - pulled pork has no fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of pulled pork (249 g) has:0kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare pulled pork with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how pulled pork looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does frozen pizza have?
- Calories in a half of cream puff
- Calories in whole cream puff
- Calories for one, two or more cream puffs
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pumpkin pancake?
- How much fat in cooked brown rice?
- How much protein in pickled cucumber?
- What is weight of fries?
- Pomelo calories per ounce (oz)
- Goat cheese calories per serving size