Scallops: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Scallops: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 scallop , cup and more
How many calories in scallops?
For example, standard serving size of scallops (84 g) have about 93 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of scallops is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 13 minutes, swim for about 11 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of scallop on charts.
Scallops: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||5.41 g||~ 1.5 g|
|Fat||0.84 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Protein||20.54 g||~ 5.8 g|
|Water||70.25 g||~ 19.9 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, 1 scallop , cup or half cup of scallops?
As I wrote before 100g have 111 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, 1 scallop , cup or half cup of scallops.
- Standard serving size of scallops (84 g)93 kcal
- Scallops 1 scallop (30g)33 kcal
- Cup of scallops (134g)149 kcal
- Half cup of scallops (67g)74 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of scallops31 kcal
- 10g of scallops11 kcal
- 20g of scallops22 kcal
- 50g of scallops56 kcal
- 100g of scallops111 kcal
Protein in scallops
Scallops have 20.54 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of scallops (84 g) you can see that you will get about 17.3 g of protein.
Carbs in scallops
Scallops have 5.41 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of scallops (84 g) has about 4.5 g of carbs.
Fat in scallops
Scallops have 0.84 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of scallops (84 g) has about 0.7 g of fat.
standard serving size of scallops (84 g) has:93kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
scallops - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A5 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.012 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.024 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.076 mg
- Vitaminium B60.112 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.02 mcg
Energy content of scallops
- 19% CARBS
- 74% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
scallops - minerals per 100g
- Potassium314 mg
- Magnessium37 mg
- Calcium10 mg
- Sodium667 mg
- Iron0.58 mg
Interesting charts - compare scallops with other seafood
When you look at charts below you will see how scallops look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does rice paper have?
- Calories in a half of biscuit
- Calories in whole biscuit
- Calories for one, two or more biscuits
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Egg McMuffin ?
- How much fat in waffle?
- How much protein in Date syrup?
- What is weight of blue cheese?
- Mustard calories per ounce (oz)
- Pork sausage calories per serving size