Heavy Whipping Cream: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Heavy whipping cream: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup, half cup and more
Also known as (other names): Heavy whip cream
How many calories in heavy whipping cream?
In particular, standard serving size of heavy whipping cream (58 g) has about 197 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of heavy whipping cream is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 28 minutes, swim for about 23 minutes or run for 20 minutes.
See all nutrition data of heavy whipping cream on charts.
Heavy whipping cream: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||2.84 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Fat||36.08 g||~ 10.2 g|
|Protein||2.84 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Water||57.71 g||~ 16.4 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of heavy whipping cream?
As I wrote before 100g has 340 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Standard serving size of heavy whipping cream (58 g)197 kcal
- Cup of heavy whipping cream (124g)422 kcal
- Half cup of heavy whipping cream (62g)211 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of heavy whipping cream96 kcal
- 10g of heavy whipping cream34 kcal
- 20g of heavy whipping cream68 kcal
- 50g of heavy whipping cream170 kcal
- 100g of heavy whipping cream340 kcal
Protein in heavy whipping cream
Heavy whipping cream has 2.84 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of heavy whipping cream (58 g) you can see that you will get about 1.6 g of protein.
Carbs in heavy whipping cream
Heavy whipping cream has 2.84 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of heavy whipping cream (58 g) has about 1.6 g of carbs.
Fat in heavy whipping cream
Heavy whipping cream has 36.08 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of heavy whipping cream (58 g) has about 20.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of heavy whipping cream (58 g) has:197kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
heavy whipping cream - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A1470 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.188 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.064 mg
- Vitaminium B60.035 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.6 mg
- Vitaminium E0.92 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of heavy whipping cream
- 3% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 93% FAT
heavy whipping cream - minerals per 100g
- Potassium95 mg
- Magnessium7 mg
- Calcium66 mg
- Sodium27 mg
- Iron0.1 mg
Interesting charts - compare heavy whipping cream with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how heavy whipping cream looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does nonfat frozen yogurt have?
- Calories in a half of rice paper
- Calories in whole rice paper
- Calories for one, two or more rice paper sheets
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cheese omelet?
- How much fat in biscuit?
- How much protein in Egg McMuffin ?
- What is weight of white borscht?
- Potato chips calories per ounce (oz)
- Pastry flour calories per serving size