Ranch Dressing: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in ranch dressing?
100g of ranch dressing has about 430 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, tablespoon | teaspoon | 1 packet | cup | half cup
To give you an idea, standard serving size of ranch dressing (43 g) has about 185 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 185 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from ranch dressing is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 9.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about ranch dressing nutrition.
See all nutrition data of ranch dressing on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Ranch Dressing (43 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of ranch dressing (43 g)|
|Carbs Total||5.9 g||1.67 g||2.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||44.54 g||12.63 g||19.2 g|
|Protein||1.32 g||0.37 g||0.6 g|
|Water||45.68 g||12.95 g||19.6 g|
ranch dressing - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A69 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.015 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.087 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.054 mg
- Vit B60.03 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vit E2.22 mg
- Vit K0.134 mg
Energy content of ranch dressing
- 5% CARBS
- 1% PROTEIN
- 93% FAT
ranch dressing - minerals per 100g
- Potassium64 mg
- Magnessium5 mg
- Calcium28 mg
- Sodium901 mg
- Iron0.3 mg
Compare ranch dressing:
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 ranch dressing?
As I wrote before standard serving size of ranch dressing (43 g) has 185 calories. It is easy to count that two ranch dressing have about 370 calories and three ranch dressing have about 555 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five ranch dressing.
- Standard serving size of ranch dressing (43 g)185 kcal
- Tablespoon of ranch dressing (15g)65 kcal
- Teaspoon of ranch dressing (5g)22 kcal
- Ranch dressing 1 packet (12g)52 kcal
- Cup of ranch dressing (240g)1032 kcal
- Half cup of ranch dressing (120g)516 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of ranch dressing122 kcal
- Half of medium size ranch dressing92.5 kcal
- Small size ranch dressing (34g)148 kcal
- Big size ranch dressing (56g)240.5 kcal
- Two medium size ranch dressing370 kcal
- Three medium size ranch dressing555 kcal
- Four medium size ranch dressing740 kcal
- Five medium size ranch dressing925 kcal
Protein in ranch dressing
Ranch dressing has 1.32 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of ranch dressing (43 g) you can see that you will get about 0.6 g of protein.
Carbs in ranch dressing
Ranch dressing has 5.9 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of ranch dressing (43 g) has about 2.5 g of carbs.
Fat in ranch dressing
Ranch dressing has 44.54 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of ranch dressing (43 g) has about 19.2 g of fat.
standard serving size of ranch dressing (43 g) has:185kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare ranch dressing with other Condiment
When you look at charts below you will see how ranch dressing looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do frozen berries have?
- Calories in a half of creme brulee
- Calories in whole creme brulee
- Calories for one, two or more creme brulee
- Calories in tablespoon of creme brulee
- Calories in teaspoon of creme brulee
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chocolate chip pancake?
- How much fat in turkey ham?
- How much protein in cheeseburger?
- What is weight of waffle?
- Date syrup calories per ounce (oz)
- Butter calories per serving size