Ranch Dressing: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Ranch dressing: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon and more
How many calories in ranch dressing?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of ranch dressing (43 g) has about 185 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of ranch dressing is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 9.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 26 minutes, swim for about 22 minutes or run for 19 minutes.
See all nutrition data of ranch dressing on charts.
Ranch dressing: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, 1 packet , cup or half cup of ranch dressing?
As I wrote before 100g has 430 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, 1 packet , cup or half cup of ranch dressing.
- Standard serving size of ranch dressing (43 g)185 kcal
- Tablespoon of ranch dressing (15g)65 kcal
- Teaspoon of ranch dressing (5g)22 kcal
- Ranch dressing 1 packet (12g)52 kcal
- Cup of ranch dressing (240g)1032 kcal
- Half cup of ranch dressing (120g)516 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of ranch dressing122 kcal
- 10g of ranch dressing43 kcal
- 20g of ranch dressing86 kcal
- 50g of ranch dressing215 kcal
- 100g of ranch dressing430 kcal
Protein in ranch dressing
Ranch dressing has 1.32 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of ranch dressing (43 g) you can see that you will get about 0.6 g of protein.
Carbs in ranch dressing
Ranch dressing has 5.9 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of ranch dressing (43 g) has about 2.5 g of carbs.
Fat in ranch dressing
Ranch dressing has 44.54 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of ranch dressing (43 g) has about 19.2 g of fat.
standard serving size of ranch dressing (43 g) has:185kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
ranch dressing - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A69 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.015 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.087 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.054 mg
- Vitaminium B60.03 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vitaminium E2.22 mg
- Vitaminium K0.134 mg
Energy content of ranch dressing
- 5% CARBS
- 1% PROTEIN
- 93% FAT
ranch dressing - minerals per 100g
- Potassium64 mg
- Magnessium5 mg
- Calcium28 mg
- Sodium901 mg
- Iron0.3 mg
Interesting charts - compare ranch dressing with other Condiment
When you look at charts below you will see how ranch dressing looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Mio Liquid Water Lemonade have?
- Calories in a half of cheese omelet
- Calories in whole cheese omelet
- Calories for one, two or more cheese omelets
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in biscuit?
- How much fat in Egg McMuffin ?
- How much protein in white borscht?
- What is weight of potato chips?
- Goat cheese (hard) calories per ounce (oz)
- Blood sausage calories per serving size