Pepitas vs Pistachios: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Pepitas
At first glance, you can see that in pepitas is just a little more calories than in pistachios.
Pepitas has 559 kcal per 100g and pistachios 557 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 0%.
In pepitas and in pistachios most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare pepitas with pistachios in details.
Fact 2: Pepitas And Pistachios Nutrition Difference
Pistachios vs Pepitas: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||10.71 g||27.97 g|
|Fat||49.05 g||44.44 g|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||10.3 g|
|Protein||30.23 g||20.6 g|
|Calcium||46 mg||107 mg|
|Iron||8.82 mg||4.15 mg|
|Magnessium||592 mg||121 mg|
|Potassium||809 mg||1025 mg|
|Sodium||7 mg||1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.273 mg||0.87 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.153 mg||0.16 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||4.987 mg||1.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.143 mg||1.7 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.058 mg||51 mg|
|Vitaminium C||1.9 mg||5 mg|
|Vitaminium E||2.18 mg||22.6 mg|
More protein in pepitas
It is aslo easy to see see that in pepitas is more protein than in pistachios.
There is 20.6g per 100g of pistachios and 30.23g per 100g of pepitas so using simple math we can see that difference is about 47%.
Less carbohydrates in pepitas
In pepitas is less carbohydrates than in pistachios.
There is 27.97g/100g of carbohydrates in pistachios and 10.71g/100g in pepitas so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 161%.
More fat in pepitas
In pepitas is more fats than in pistachios.
The tables above show us that there is 44.44g/100g of fats in pistachios and 49.05g/100g in pepitas. In this case difference is about 10%.
- Carbohydrates10.71 g
- Fat49.05 g
- Dietary fiber6 g
- Protein30.23 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | handfull | tablespoon | teaspoon | glass
- 7% CARBS.
- 20% PROTEIN
- 73% FAT
Vitamins: pistachios vs pepitas
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pistachios 219% more than pepitas
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pistachios 5% more than pepitas
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): pepitas 284% more than pistachios
- Vitaminium B6: pistachios 1089% more than pepitas
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): pistachios 87831% more than pepitas
- Vitaminium C: pistachios 163% more than pepitas
- Vitaminium E: pistachios 937% more than pepitas
Minerals: pepitas vs pistachios
Compares of pepitas
- Pepitas vs Pumpkin Seeds
- Pepitas vs Sunflower
- Pepitas vs Flaxseed
- Pepitas vs Walnuts
- Pepitas vs Almonds
- Pepitas vs Pistachios
- see all compares of pepitas
Compares of pistachios
- Calories from Pepitas
- Calories of Biryani
- Calories in Bacardi rum
- Matcha calories per 100g
- Shredded cheddar cheese carbs per 100g
- Banana pudding protein per 100g
- Overnight oats fat per 100g
- How many calories does potato salad with egg have?
- Calories in a half of Pina Colada
- Calories in whole Pina Colada
- Calories for one, two or more Pina Colada
- How much protein in brioche bun?