Overnight Oats: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Overnight oats: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup and more
How many calories in overnight oats?
Case in point, standard serving size (0,5 cup) of overnight oats (40 g) has about 68 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of overnight oats is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 10 minutes, swim for about 8 minutes or run for 7 minutes.
See all nutrition data of overnight oats on charts.
Overnight oats: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of overnight oats?
As I wrote before 100g have 171 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of overnight oats.
- Standard serving size (0,5 cup) of overnight oats (40 g)68 kcal
- Cup of overnight oats (80g)137 kcal
- Half cup of overnight oats (40g)68 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of overnight oats48 kcal
- 10g of overnight oats17 kcal
- 20g of overnight oats34 kcal
- 50g of overnight oats86 kcal
- 100g of overnight oats171 kcal
Protein in overnight oats
Overnight oats have 5.29 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (0,5 cup) of overnight oats (40 g) you can see that you will get about 2.1 g of protein.
Carbs in overnight oats
Overnight oats have 21.76 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (0,5 cup) of overnight oats (40 g) has about 8.7 g of carbs.
Fat in overnight oats
Overnight oats have 7.65 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (0,5 cup) of overnight oats (40 g) has about 3.1 g of fat.
standard serving size (0,5 cup) of overnight oats (40 g) has:68kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
overnight oats - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of overnight oats
- 49% CARBS
- 12% PROTEIN
- 39% FAT
overnight oats - minerals per 100g
- Calcium88 mg
- Sodium62 mg
- Iron1.06 mg
Interesting charts - compare overnight oats with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how overnight oats look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does salami sandwich have?
- Calories in a half of cooked quinoa
- Calories in whole cooked quinoa
- Calories for one, two or more cooked quinoa
- Calories in tablespoon of cooked quinoa
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in tacos with chicken?
- How much fat in Popeyes biscuit?
- How much protein in Starburst?
- What is weight of fun size Snickers?
- Barley malt flour calories per ounce (oz)
- Margarita calories per serving size