Overnight Oats: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in overnight oats?
Case in point, standard serving size (0,5 cup) of overnight oats (40 g) have about 68 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 68 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from overnight oats is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about overnight oats nutrition.
See all nutrition data of overnight oats on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (0,5 Cup) of Overnight Oats (40 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (0,5 cup) of overnight oats (40 g)|
|Carbs Total||21.76 g||6.17 g||8.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.5 g||0.99 g||1.4 g|
|Fat||7.65 g||2.17 g||3.1 g|
|Protein||5.29 g||1.5 g||2.1 g|
overnight oats - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of overnight oats
- 49% CARBS
- 12% PROTEIN
- 39% FAT
overnight oats - minerals per 100g
- Calcium88 mg
- Sodium62 mg
- Iron1.06 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 overnight oats?
As I wrote before standard serving size (0,5 cup) of overnight oats (40 g) have 68 calories. It is easy to count that two overnight oats have about 136 calories and three overnight oats have about 204 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five overnight oats.
- Standard serving size (0,5 cup) of overnight oats (40 g)68 kcal
- Cup of overnight oats (80g)137 kcal
- Half cup of overnight oats (40g)68 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of overnight oats48 kcal
- Half of medium size overnight oats34 kcal
- Small size overnight oats (32g)54.4 kcal
- Big size overnight oats (52g)88.4 kcal
- Two medium size overnight oats136 kcal
- Three medium size overnight oats204 kcal
- Four medium size overnight oats272 kcal
- Five medium size overnight oats340 kcal
Protein in overnight oats
Overnight oats have 5.29 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (0,5 cup) of overnight oats (40 g) you can see that you will get about 2.1 g of protein.
Carbs in overnight oats
Overnight oats have 21.76 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (0,5 cup) of overnight oats (40 g) has about 8.7 g of carbs.
Fat in overnight oats
Overnight oats have 7.65 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (0,5 cup) of overnight oats (40 g) has about 3.1 g of fat.
standard serving size (0,5 cup) of overnight oats (40 g) has:68kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare overnight oats with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how overnight oats look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does salami sandwich have?
- Calories in a half of cooked quinoa
- Calories in whole cooked quinoa
- Calories for one, two or more cooked quinoa
- Calories in tablespoon of cooked quinoa
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in tacos with chicken?
- How much fat in Popeyes biscuit?
- How much protein in Starburst?
- What is weight of fun size Snickers?
- Barley malt flour calories per ounce (oz)
- Margarita calories per serving size