Banana Pudding: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in banana pudding?
For instance, standard serving size (1 cup) of banana pudding (175 g) has about 119 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 119 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from banana pudding is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about banana pudding nutrition.
See all nutrition data of banana pudding on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (1 Cup) of Banana Pudding (175 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (1 cup) of banana pudding (175 g)|
|Carbs Total||14.14 g||4.01 g||24.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.8 g||0.23 g||1.4 g|
|Fat||0.8 g||0.23 g||1.4 g|
|Protein||1 g||0.28 g||1.8 g|
|Water||83.5 g||23.67 g||146.1 g|
banana pudding - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A19 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.01 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.06 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.16 mg
- Vit B60.13 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.006 mcg
- Vit C12 mg
- Vit E0.07 mg
Energy content of banana pudding
- 83% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
banana pudding - minerals per 100g
- Potassium90 mg
- Magnessium5 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium54 mg
- Iron0.3 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 banana pudding?
As I wrote before standard serving size (1 cup) of banana pudding (175 g) has 119 calories. It is easy to count that two banana pudding have about 238 calories and three banana pudding have about 357 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five banana pudding.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of banana pudding (175 g)119 kcal
- Tablespoon of banana pudding (15g)10 kcal
- Half cup of banana pudding (87.5g)60 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of banana pudding19 kcal
- Half of medium size banana pudding59.5 kcal
- Small size banana pudding (140g)95.2 kcal
- Big size banana pudding (228g)154.7 kcal
- Two medium size banana pudding238 kcal
- Three medium size banana pudding357 kcal
- Four medium size banana pudding476 kcal
- Five medium size banana pudding595 kcal
Protein in banana pudding
Banana pudding has 1 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of banana pudding (175 g) you can see that you will get about 1.8 g of protein.
Carbs in banana pudding
Banana pudding has 14.14 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of banana pudding (175 g) has about 24.7 g of carbs.
Fat in banana pudding
Banana pudding has 0.8 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of banana pudding (175 g) has about 1.4 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of banana pudding (175 g) has:119kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare banana pudding with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how banana pudding looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do pickled mushrooms have?
- Calories in a half of butter chicken
- Calories in whole butter chicken
- Calories for one, two or more butter chicken
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cooked quinoa?
- How much fat in tacos with chicken?
- How much protein in Popeyes biscuit?
- What is weight of Starburst?
- Snickers Fun Size calories per ounce (oz)
- Barley malt flour calories per serving size