Pepitas vs Almonds: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Pepitas
At first glance, you can see that in pepitas is just a little less calories than in almonds.
Pepitas has 559 kcal per 100g and almonds 579 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 4%.
In pepitas and in almonds most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare pepitas with almonds in details.
Fact 2: Pepitas And Almonds Nutrition Difference
Almonds vs Pepitas: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||10.71 g||21.55 g|
|Fat||49.05 g||49.93 g|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||12.5 g|
|Protein||30.23 g||21.15 g|
|Calcium||46 mg||269 mg|
|Iron||8.82 mg||3.71 mg|
|Magnessium||592 mg||270 mg|
|Potassium||809 mg||733 mg|
|Sodium||7 mg||1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.273 mg||0.205 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.153 mg||1.138 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||4.987 mg||3.618 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.143 mg||0.137 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.058 mg||44 mg|
|Vitaminium E||2.18 mg||26 mg|
More protein in pepitas
It is aslo easy to see see that in pepitas is more protein than in almonds.
There is 21.15g per 100g of almonds and 30.23g per 100g of pepitas so using simple math we can see that difference is about 43%.
Less carbohydrates in pepitas
In pepitas is less carbohydrates than in almonds.
There is 21.55g/100g of carbohydrates in almonds and 10.71g/100g in pepitas so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 101%.
Less fat in pepitas
In pepitas is less fats than in almonds.
The tables above show us that there is 49.93g/100g of fats in almonds and 49.05g/100g in pepitas. In this case difference is about 2%.
- Carbohydrates10.71 g
- Fat49.05 g
- Dietary fiber6 g
- Protein30.23 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | handfull | tablespoon | teaspoon | glass
- 7% CARBS.
- 20% PROTEIN
- 73% FAT
Vitamins: almonds vs pepitas
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pepitas 33% more than almonds
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): almonds 644% more than pepitas
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): pepitas 38% more than almonds
- Vitaminium B6: pepitas 4% more than almonds
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): almonds 75762% more than pepitas
- Vitaminium E: almonds 1093% more than pepitas
Minerals: pepitas vs almonds
Compares of pepitas
- Pepitas vs Pumpkin Seeds
- Pepitas vs Sunflower
- Pepitas vs Flaxseed
- Pepitas vs Walnuts
- Pepitas vs Almonds
- Pepitas vs Pistachios
- see all compares of pepitas
Compares of almonds
- Calories from Pepitas
- Calories of Biryani
- Calories in Bacardi rum
- Matcha calories per 100g
- Shredded cheddar cheese carbs per 100g
- Banana pudding protein per 100g
- Overnight oats fat per 100g
- How many calories does potato salad with egg have?
- Calories in a half of Pina Colada
- Calories in whole Pina Colada
- Calories for one, two or more Pina Colada
- How much protein in brioche bun?