Pecan Pie: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in pecan pie?
In particular, standard serving size of pecan pie (122 g) has about 497 calories.
It is about 21% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 497 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from pecan pie is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 9.5 apples
- 6 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 5 slices of cheese
- 4.5 slices of bread
- 4 glasses of milk
- 26 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about pecan pie nutrition.
See all nutrition data of pecan pie on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Pecan Pie (122 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of pecan pie (122 g)|
|Carbs Total||59.61 g||16.9 g||72.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.1 g||0.6 g||2.6 g|
|Fat||16.69 g||4.73 g||20.4 g|
|Protein||4.5 g||1.28 g||5.5 g|
|Water||18.25 g||5.17 g||22.3 g|
pecan pie - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.204 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.078 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.31 mg
- Vit B60.038 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.043 mcg
- Vit E0.8 mg
- Vit K0.016 mg
Energy content of pecan pie
- 59% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 37% FAT
pecan pie - minerals per 100g
- Potassium99 mg
- Magnessium22 mg
- Calcium22 mg
- Sodium275 mg
- Iron0.93 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 pecan pie?
As I wrote before standard serving size of pecan pie (122 g) has 497 calories. It is easy to count that two pecan pie have about 994 calories and three pecan pie have about 1491 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five pecan pie.
- Standard serving size of pecan pie (122 g)497 kcal
- Slice of pecan pie (122g)497 kcal
- Pecan pie 1 piece (122g)497 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pecan pie115 kcal
- Half of medium size pecan pie248.5 kcal
- Small size pecan pie (98g)397.6 kcal
- Big size pecan pie (159g)646.1 kcal
- Two medium size pecan pie994 kcal
- Three medium size pecan pie1491 kcal
- Four medium size pecan pie1988 kcal
- Five medium size pecan pie2485 kcal
Protein in pecan pie
Pecan pie has 4.5 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of pecan pie (122 g) you can see that you will get about 5.5 g of protein.
Carbs in pecan pie
Pecan pie has 59.61 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of pecan pie (122 g) has about 72.7 g of carbs.
Fat in pecan pie
Pecan pie has 16.69 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of pecan pie (122 g) has about 20.4 g of fat.
standard serving size of pecan pie (122 g) has:497kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare pecan pie with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how pecan pie looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cooked quinoa have?
- Calories in a half of Popeyes biscuit
- Calories in whole Popeyes biscuit
- Calories for one, two or more Popeyes biscuits
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Starburst?
- How much fat in fun size Snickers?
- How much protein in barley malt flour?
- What is weight of Margarita?
- Almond Joy Candy Bar calories per ounce (oz)
- Fried okra calories per serving size