Shredded Cheddar Cheese: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in shredded cheddar cheese?
Case in point, standard serving size of shredded cheddar cheese (29 g) has about 120 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 120 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from shredded cheddar cheese is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about shredded cheddar cheese nutrition.
See all nutrition data of shredded cheddar cheese on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Shredded Cheddar Cheese (29 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of shredded cheddar cheese (29 g)|
|Carbs Total||3.41 g||0.97 g||1 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||27.34 g||7.75 g||7.9 g|
|Protein||37.86 g||10.73 g||11 g|
|Water||25 g||7.09 g||7.3 g|
shredded cheddar cheese - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A865 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.041 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.352 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.287 mg
- Vit B60.105 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.008 mcg
- Vit E0.25 mg
- Vit K0.002 mg
Energy content of shredded cheddar cheese
- 3% CARBS
- 37% PROTEIN
- 60% FAT
shredded cheddar cheese - minerals per 100g
- Potassium97 mg
- Magnessium51 mg
- Calcium1253 mg
- Sodium1696 mg
- Iron0.87 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 shredded cheddar cheese?
As I wrote before standard serving size of shredded cheddar cheese (29 g) have 120 calories. It is easy to count that two shredded cheddar cheese have about 240 calories and three shredded cheddar cheese have about 360 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five shredded cheddar cheese.
- Standard serving size of shredded cheddar cheese (29 g)120 kcal
- Tablespoon of shredded cheddar cheese (13g)54 kcal
- Cup of shredded cheddar cheese (116g)481 kcal
- Half cup of shredded cheddar cheese (58g)241 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of shredded cheddar cheese118 kcal
- Half of medium size shredded cheddar cheese60 kcal
- Small size shredded cheddar cheese (23g)96 kcal
- Big size shredded cheddar cheese (38g)156 kcal
- Two medium size shredded cheddar cheese240 kcal
- Three medium size shredded cheddar cheese360 kcal
- Four medium size shredded cheddar cheese480 kcal
- Five medium size shredded cheddar cheese600 kcal
Protein in shredded cheddar cheese
Shredded cheddar cheese have 37.86 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of shredded cheddar cheese (29 g) you can see that you will get about 11 g of protein.
Carbs in shredded cheddar cheese
Shredded cheddar cheese have 3.41 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of shredded cheddar cheese (29 g) has about 1 g of carbs.
Fat in shredded cheddar cheese
Shredded cheddar cheese have 27.34 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of shredded cheddar cheese (29 g) has about 7.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of shredded cheddar cheese (29 g) has:120kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare shredded cheddar cheese with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how shredded cheddar cheese looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Cinnamon Toast Crunch have?
- Calories in a half of chicken sandwich
- Calories in whole chicken sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more chicken sandwiches
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in angel food cake?
- How much fat in whiskey sour?
- How much protein in Bloody Mary?
- What is weight of Fuji apple?
- Tonic water calories per ounce (oz)
- Pad Thai vegetarian calories per serving size