Shredded Cheddar Cheese: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Shredded cheddar cheese: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon and more
How many calories in shredded cheddar cheese?
Case in point, standard serving size of shredded cheddar cheese (29 g) has about 120 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of shredded cheddar cheese is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 17 minutes, swim for about 14 minutes or run for 12 minutes.
See all nutrition data of shredded cheddar cheese on charts.
Shredded cheddar cheese: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||3.41 g||~ 1 g|
|Fat||27.34 g||~ 7.8 g|
|Protein||37.86 g||~ 10.7 g|
|Water||25 g||~ 7.1 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, cup or half cup of shredded cheddar cheese?
As I wrote before 100g have 415 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, cup or half cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Standard serving size of shredded cheddar cheese (29 g)120 kcal
- Tablespoon of shredded cheddar cheese (13g)54 kcal
- Cup of shredded cheddar cheese (116g)481 kcal
- Half cup of shredded cheddar cheese (58g)241 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of shredded cheddar cheese118 kcal
- 10g of shredded cheddar cheese42 kcal
- 20g of shredded cheddar cheese83 kcal
- 50g of shredded cheddar cheese208 kcal
- 100g of shredded cheddar cheese415 kcal
Protein in shredded cheddar cheese
Shredded cheddar cheese have 37.86 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of shredded cheddar cheese (29 g) you can see that you will get about 11 g of protein.
Carbs in shredded cheddar cheese
Shredded cheddar cheese have 3.41 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of shredded cheddar cheese (29 g) has about 1 g of carbs.
Fat in shredded cheddar cheese
Shredded cheddar cheese have 27.34 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of shredded cheddar cheese (29 g) has about 7.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of shredded cheddar cheese (29 g) has:120kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
shredded cheddar cheese - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A865 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.041 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.352 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.287 mg
- Vitaminium B60.105 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.008 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.25 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of shredded cheddar cheese
- 3% CARBS
- 37% PROTEIN
- 60% FAT
shredded cheddar cheese - minerals per 100g
- Potassium97 mg
- Magnessium51 mg
- Calcium1253 mg
- Sodium1696 mg
- Iron0.87 mg
Interesting charts - compare shredded cheddar cheese with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how shredded cheddar cheese looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Cinnamon Toast Crunch have?
- Calories in a half of salami sandwich
- Calories in whole salami sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more salami sandwiches
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in butter chicken?
- How much fat in cooked quinoa?
- How much protein in tacos with chicken?
- What is weight of Popeyes biscuit?
- Starbursts calories per ounce (oz)
- Snickers Fun Size calories per serving size