Potato Salad With Egg: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Potato salad with egg: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in potato salad with egg?
To illustrate, standard serving size (1 cup) of potato salad with egg (250 g) has about 393 calories.
It is about 16% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of potato salad with egg is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7.5 apples
- 5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 20.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 56 minutes, swim for about 46 minutes or run for 40 minutes.
See all nutrition data of potato salad with egg on charts.
Potato salad with egg: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size or half cup of potato salad with egg?
As I wrote before 100g has 157 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or half cup of potato salad with egg.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of potato salad with egg (250 g)393 kcal
- Half cup of potato salad with egg (125g)196 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of potato salad with egg45 kcal
- 10g of potato salad with egg16 kcal
- 20g of potato salad with egg31 kcal
- 50g of potato salad with egg79 kcal
- 100g of potato salad with egg157 kcal
Protein in potato salad with egg
Potato salad with egg has 1.96 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of potato salad with egg (250 g) you can see that you will get about 4.9 g of protein.
Carbs in potato salad with egg
Potato salad with egg has 16.18 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of potato salad with egg (250 g) has about 40.5 g of carbs.
Fat in potato salad with egg
Potato salad with egg has 9.4 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of potato salad with egg (250 g) has about 23.5 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of potato salad with egg (250 g) has:393kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
potato salad with egg - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A163 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.032 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.017 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.8 mg
- Vitaminium B60.115 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.013 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.8 mg
- Vitaminium E0.68 mg
- Vitaminium K0.014 mg
Energy content of potato salad with egg
- 41% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 54% FAT
potato salad with egg - minerals per 100g
- Potassium242 mg
- Magnessium15 mg
- Calcium15 mg
- Sodium329 mg
- Iron0.5 mg
Does potato salad with egg make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in potato salad with egg is one of the highest from all products in Salads category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Salads, potato salad with egg seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Salads.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If potato salad with egg contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare potato salad with egg with other Salads
When you look at charts below you will see how potato salad with egg looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does butter chicken have?
- Calories in a half of tacos with chicken
- Calories in whole tacos with chicken
- Calories for one, two or more chicken tacos
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Popeyes biscuit?
- How much fat in Starburst?
- How much protein in fun size Snickers?
- What is weight of barley malt flour?
- Margarita calories per ounce (oz)
- Almond Joy Candy Bar calories per serving size