Granola vs Oats: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Calories in Granola
At first glance, you can see that in granola is much calories than in oats.
Granola has 489 kcal per 100g and oats kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 0%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in granola cames from fat and in oats from carbs.
See tables below to compare granola with oats in details.
Fact 2: Granola And Oats Nutrition Difference
- 44% CARBS.
- 11% PROTEIN
- 45% FAT
Vitamins: oats vs granola
Minerals: granola vs oats
Compares of granola
Compares of oats
- Calories from Granola
- Calories of Latte coffee
- Calories in Sirloin steak
- Pulled pork in sauce calories per 100g
- Tuna salad carbs per 100g
- Russet potato protein per 100g
- Skim milk fat per 100g
- How many calories does corn on the cob have?
- Calories in slice of fried bread dough
- How much protein in boiled neck bone?