Sirloin Steak: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in sirloin steak?
For instance, medium size sirloin steak (167 g) has about 326 calories.
It is about 14% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 326 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from sirloin steak is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6 apples
- 4 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 17 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about sirloin steak nutrition.
See all nutrition data of sirloin steak on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Sirloin Steak (167 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size sirloin steak (167 g)|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||8.48 g||2.4 g||14.2 g|
|Protein||29.8 g||8.45 g||49.8 g|
|Water||60.18 g||17.06 g||100.5 g|
sirloin steak - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A27 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.077 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.347 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)5.683 mg
- Vit B60.668 mg
- Vit E0.53 mg
Energy content of sirloin steak
- 0% CARBS
- 61% PROTEIN
- 39% FAT
sirloin steak - minerals per 100g
- Potassium379 mg
- Magnessium27 mg
- Calcium10 mg
- Sodium339 mg
- Iron2.57 mg
Compare sirloin steak:
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 sirloin steak?
As I wrote before medium size sirloin steak (167 g) has 326 calories. It is easy to count that two sirloin steak have about 652 calories and three sirloin steak have about 978 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five sirloin steak.
- Medium size sirloin steak (167 g)326 kcal
- Cup of sirloin steak (227g)443 kcal
- Half cup of sirloin steak (113.5g)221 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of sirloin steak55 kcal
- Half of medium size sirloin steak163 kcal
- Small size sirloin steak (134g)260.8 kcal
- Big size sirloin steak (217g)423.8 kcal
- Two medium size sirloin steak652 kcal
- Three medium size sirloin steak978 kcal
- Four medium size sirloin steak1304 kcal
- Five medium size sirloin steak1630 kcal
Protein in sirloin steak
Sirloin steak has 29.8 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size sirloin steak (167 g) you can see that you will get about 49.8 g of protein.
Carbs in sirloin steak
0 g of carbs - sirloin steak has no carbohydrates.
Fat in sirloin steak
Sirloin steak has 8.48 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size sirloin steak (167 g) has about 14.2 g of fat.
medium size sirloin steak (167 g) has:326kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare sirloin steak with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how sirloin steak looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does grilled chicken thigh have?
- Calories in a half of frozen strawberry
- Calories in whole frozen strawberry
- Calories for one, two or more frozen strawberries
- Calories in handful of frozen strawberries
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Twix?
- How much fat in black olive?
- How much protein in corn chips?
- What is weight of KFC strip?
- Pancake calories per ounce (oz)
- McDonalds fries calories per serving size