Sirloin Steak: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Sirloin steak: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one sirloin steak, cup and more
How many calories in sirloin steak?
For instance, medium size sirloin steak (167 g) has about 326 calories.
It is about 14% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size sirloin steak is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6 apples
- 4 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 17 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 46 minutes, swim for about 38 minutes or run for 33 minutes.
See all nutrition data of sirloin steak on charts.
Sirloin steak: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||8.48 g||~ 2.4 g|
|Protein||29.8 g||~ 8.4 g|
|Water||60.18 g||~ 17.1 g|
Compare sirloin steak:
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 sirloin steak?
As I wrote before medium size sirloin steak (167 g) has 326 calories. It is easy to count that two sirloin steak have about 652 calories and three sirloin steak have about 978 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five sirloin steak.
- Medium size sirloin steak (167 g)326 kcal
- Cup of sirloin steak (227g)443 kcal
- Half cup of sirloin steak (113.5g)221 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of sirloin steak55 kcal
- Half of medium size sirloin steak163 kcal
- Small size sirloin steak (134g)260.8 kcal
- Big size sirloin steak (217g)423.8 kcal
- Two medium size sirloin steak652 kcal
- Three medium size sirloin steak978 kcal
- Four medium size sirloin steak1304 kcal
- Five medium size sirloin steak1630 kcal
Protein in sirloin steak
Sirloin steak has 29.8 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size sirloin steak (167 g) you can see that you will get about 49.8 g of protein.
Carbs in sirloin steak
0 g of carbs - sirloin steak has no carbohydrates.
Fat in sirloin steak
Sirloin steak has 8.48 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size sirloin steak (167 g) has about 14.2 g of fat.
medium size sirloin steak (167 g) has:326kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
sirloin steak - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A27 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.077 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.347 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.683 mg
- Vitaminium B60.668 mg
- Vitaminium E0.53 mg
Energy content of sirloin steak
- 0% CARBS
- 61% PROTEIN
- 39% FAT
sirloin steak - minerals per 100g
- Potassium379 mg
- Magnessium27 mg
- Calcium10 mg
- Sodium339 mg
- Iron2.57 mg
Interesting charts - compare sirloin steak with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how sirloin steak looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does boiled neck bone have?
- Calories in a half of Hot pockets
- Calories in whole Hot pockets
- Calories for one, two or more Hot pockets
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in egg bagel?
- How much fat in chicken drumstick?
- How much protein in mushroom soup?
- What is weight of pate?
- McDonalds fries calories per ounce (oz)
- Cumin calories per serving size