Cooked Bacon: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cooked bacon: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in cooked bacon?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of cooked bacon (20 g) has about 90 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of cooked bacon is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 13 minutes, swim for about 11 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cooked bacon on charts.
Cooked bacon: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size or slice of cooked bacon?
As I wrote before 100g has 449 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or slice of cooked bacon.
- Standard serving size of cooked bacon (20 g)90 kcal
- Slice of cooked bacon (10g)45 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked bacon127 kcal
- 10g of cooked bacon45 kcal
- 20g of cooked bacon90 kcal
- 50g of cooked bacon225 kcal
- 100g of cooked bacon449 kcal
Protein in cooked bacon
Cooked bacon has 31.3 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of cooked bacon (20 g) you can see that you will get about 6.3 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked bacon
Cooked bacon has 1.4 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of cooked bacon (20 g) has about 0.3 g of carbs.
Fat in cooked bacon
Cooked bacon has 34.4 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of cooked bacon (20 g) has about 6.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of cooked bacon (20 g) has:90kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cooked bacon - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.09 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.26 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)6.47 mg
- Vitaminium B60.31 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.008 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.29 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of cooked bacon
- 1% CARBS
- 28% PROTEIN
- 70% FAT
cooked bacon - minerals per 100g
- Potassium412 mg
- Magnessium27 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium2253 mg
- Iron3.14 mg
Does cooked bacon cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Cooked bacon have one of the hight count of calories within Cooked. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Cooked, cooked bacon seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Cooked.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If cooked bacon contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare cooked bacon with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked bacon looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pate have?
- Calories in a half of italian bread
- Calories in whole italian bread
- Calories for one, two or more italian bread
- Calories in slice of italian bread
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in sour cream 18%?
- How much fat in poultry frankfurters?
- How much protein in smoked ham?
- What is weight of Alaska pollack?
- Eggnog calories per ounce (oz)
- Tilapia fried calories per serving size