Cooked Bacon: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in cooked bacon?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of cooked bacon (20 g) has about 90 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 90 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from cooked bacon is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about cooked bacon nutrition.
See all nutrition data of cooked bacon on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Cooked Bacon (20 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of cooked bacon (20 g)|
|Carbs Total||1.4 g||0.4 g||0.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||34.4 g||9.75 g||6.9 g|
|Protein||31.3 g||8.87 g||6.3 g|
|Water||26.2 g||7.43 g||5.2 g|
cooked bacon - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.09 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.26 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)6.47 mg
- Vit B60.31 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.008 mcg
- Vit E0.29 mg
- Vit K0.003 mg
Energy content of cooked bacon
- 1% CARBS
- 28% PROTEIN
- 70% FAT
cooked bacon - minerals per 100g
- Potassium412 mg
- Magnessium27 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium2253 mg
- Iron3.14 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cooked bacon?
As I wrote before standard serving size of cooked bacon (20 g) has 90 calories. It is easy to count that two cooked bacon have about 180 calories and three cooked bacon have about 270 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cooked bacon.
- Standard serving size of cooked bacon (20 g)90 kcal
- Slice of cooked bacon (10g)45 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked bacon127 kcal
- Half of medium size cooked bacon45 kcal
- Small size cooked bacon (16g)72 kcal
- Big size cooked bacon (26g)117 kcal
- Two medium size cooked bacon180 kcal
- Three medium size cooked bacon270 kcal
- Four medium size cooked bacon360 kcal
- Five medium size cooked bacon450 kcal
Protein in cooked bacon
Cooked bacon has 31.3 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of cooked bacon (20 g) you can see that you will get about 6.3 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked bacon
Cooked bacon has 1.4 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of cooked bacon (20 g) has about 0.3 g of carbs.
Fat in cooked bacon
Cooked bacon has 34.4 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of cooked bacon (20 g) has about 6.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of cooked bacon (20 g) has:90kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare cooked bacon with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked bacon looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pate have?
- Calories in a half of italian bread
- Calories in whole italian bread
- Calories for one, two or more italian bread
- Calories in slice of italian bread
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in bulgur?
- How much fat in goat milk?
- How much protein in goose breast?
- What is weight of mandarin juice?
- Tea calories per ounce (oz)
- Steak calories per serving size