Granola: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Granola: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup, half cup and more
How many calories in granola?
Case in point, standard serving size of granola (45 g) has about 220 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of granola is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 11.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 31 minutes, swim for about 26 minutes or run for 22 minutes.
See all nutrition data of granola on charts.
Granola: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||53.88 g||~ 15.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||8.9 g||~ 2.5 g|
|Fat||24.31 g||~ 6.9 g|
|Protein||13.67 g||~ 3.9 g|
|Water||5.84 g||~ 1.7 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of granola?
As I wrote before 100g have 489 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of granola.
- Standard serving size of granola (45 g)220 kcal
- Cup of granola (100g)489 kcal
- Half cup of granola (50g)245 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of granola139 kcal
- 10g of granola49 kcal
- 20g of granola98 kcal
- 50g of granola245 kcal
- 100g of granola489 kcal
Protein in granola
Granola have 13.67 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of granola (45 g) you can see that you will get about 6.2 g of protein.
Carbs in granola
Granola have 53.88 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of granola (45 g) has about 24.2 g of carbs.
Fat in granola
Granola have 24.31 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of granola (45 g) has about 10.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of granola (45 g) has:220kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
granola - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.548 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.354 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.739 mg
- Vitaminium B60.37 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.084 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.2 mg
- Vitaminium E11.1 mg
- Vitaminium K0.005 mg
Energy content of granola
- 44% CARBS
- 11% PROTEIN
- 45% FAT
granola - minerals per 100g
- Potassium539 mg
- Magnessium168 mg
- Calcium76 mg
- Sodium26 mg
- Iron3.95 mg
Interesting charts - compare granola with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how granola looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fried potato have?
- Calories in a half of boiled lobster
- Calories in whole boiled lobster
- Calories for one, two or more boiled lobsters
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in frozen strawberry?
- How much fat in Twix?
- How much protein in black olive?
- What is weight of corn chips?
- KFC Strips calories per ounce (oz)
- Pancake calories per serving size