Granola: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Granola: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in granola?
Case in point, standard serving size of granola (45 g) has about 220 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of granola is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 11.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 31 minutes, swim for about 26 minutes or run for 22 minutes.
See all nutrition data of granola on charts.
Granola: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of granola?
As I wrote before 100g have 489 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of granola.
- Standard serving size of granola (45 g)220 kcal
- Cup of granola (100g)489 kcal
- Half cup of granola (50g)245 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of granola139 kcal
- 10g of granola49 kcal
- 20g of granola98 kcal
- 50g of granola245 kcal
- 100g of granola489 kcal
Protein in granola
Granola have 13.67 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of granola (45 g) you can see that you will get about 6.2 g of protein.
Carbs in granola
Granola have 53.88 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of granola (45 g) has about 24.2 g of carbs.
Fat in granola
Granola have 24.31 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of granola (45 g) has about 10.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of granola (45 g) has:220kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
granola - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.548 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.354 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.739 mg
- Vitaminium B60.37 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.084 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.2 mg
- Vitaminium E11.1 mg
- Vitaminium K0.005 mg
Energy content of granola
- 44% CARBS
- 11% PROTEIN
- 45% FAT
granola - minerals per 100g
- Potassium539 mg
- Magnessium168 mg
- Calcium76 mg
- Sodium26 mg
- Iron3.95 mg
Does granola make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in granola puts this product at the top of hight calorific grain products. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific grain products, granola seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other grain products.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If granola contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare granola with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how granola looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cooked bacon have?
- Calories in a half of boiled neck bone
- Calories in whole boiled neck bone
- Calories for one, two or more boiled neck bones
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in frozen french fries?
- How much fat in Hot pockets?
- How much protein in egg bagel?
- What is weight of chicken drumstick?
- Mushroom soup calories per ounce (oz)
- Pate calories per serving size