Tuna Salad: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Tuna salad: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, half cup, bowl and more
How many calories in tuna salad?
To illustrate, standard serving size (1 cup) of tuna salad (205 g) has about 383 calories.
It is about 16% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of tuna salad is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 20 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 55 minutes, swim for about 45 minutes or run for 39 minutes.
See all nutrition data of tuna salad on charts.
Tuna salad: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||9.41 g||~ 2.7 g|
|Fat||9.26 g||~ 2.6 g|
|Protein||16.04 g||~ 4.5 g|
|Water||63.16 g||~ 17.9 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, half cup or bowl of tuna salad?
As I wrote before 100g has 187 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, half cup or bowl of tuna salad.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of tuna salad (205 g)383 kcal
- Half cup of tuna salad (102.5g)192 kcal
- Tuna salad bowl (410g)767 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of tuna salad53 kcal
- 10g of tuna salad19 kcal
- 20g of tuna salad37 kcal
- 50g of tuna salad94 kcal
- 100g of tuna salad187 kcal
Protein in tuna salad
Tuna salad has 16.04 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of tuna salad (205 g) you can see that you will get about 32.9 g of protein.
Carbs in tuna salad
Tuna salad has 9.41 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of tuna salad (205 g) has about 19.3 g of carbs.
Fat in tuna salad
Tuna salad has 9.26 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of tuna salad (205 g) has about 19 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of tuna salad (205 g) has:383kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
tuna salad - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A97 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.031 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.07 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)6.7 mg
- Vitaminium B60.081 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.008 mcg
- Vitaminium C2.2 mg
Energy content of tuna salad
- 20% CARBS
- 35% PROTEIN
- 45% FAT
tuna salad - minerals per 100g
- Potassium178 mg
- Phosphorus22 mg
- Magnessium19 mg
- Calcium17 mg
- Sodium402 mg
- Iron1 mg
- Zink22 mg
Interesting charts - compare tuna salad with other Salads
When you look at charts below you will see how tuna salad looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do Hot pockets have?
- Calories in a half of chicken drumstick
- Calories in whole chicken drumstick
- Calories for one, two or more chicken drumsticks
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in mushroom soup?
- How much fat in pate?
- How much protein in kefir?
- What is weight of italian bread?
- Bulgur calories per ounce (oz)
- Goat's milk calories per serving size