Tuna Salad: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in tuna salad?
100g of tuna salad has about 187 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, half cup | bowl
To illustrate, standard serving size (1 cup) of tuna salad (205 g) has about 383 calories.
It is about 16% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 383 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tuna salad is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 20 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about tuna salad nutrition.
See all nutrition data of tuna salad on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (1 Cup) of Tuna Salad (205 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (1 cup) of tuna salad (205 g)|
|Carbs Total||9.41 g||2.67 g||19.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||9.26 g||2.63 g||19 g|
|Protein||16.04 g||4.55 g||32.9 g|
|Water||63.16 g||17.91 g||129.5 g|
tuna salad - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A97 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.031 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.07 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)6.7 mg
- Vit B60.081 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.008 mcg
- Vit C2.2 mg
Energy content of tuna salad
- 20% CARBS
- 35% PROTEIN
- 45% FAT
tuna salad - minerals per 100g
- Potassium178 mg
- Phosphorus22 mg
- Magnessium19 mg
- Calcium17 mg
- Sodium402 mg
- Iron1 mg
- Zink22 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 tuna salad?
As I wrote before standard serving size (1 cup) of tuna salad (205 g) has 383 calories. It is easy to count that two tuna salad have about 766 calories and three tuna salad have about 1149 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five tuna salad.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of tuna salad (205 g)383 kcal
- Half cup of tuna salad (102.5g)192 kcal
- Tuna salad bowl (410g)767 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of tuna salad53 kcal
- Half of medium size tuna salad191.5 kcal
- Small size tuna salad (164g)306.4 kcal
- Big size tuna salad (267g)497.9 kcal
- Two medium size tuna salad766 kcal
- Three medium size tuna salad1149 kcal
- Four medium size tuna salad1532 kcal
- Five medium size tuna salad1915 kcal
Protein in tuna salad
Tuna salad has 16.04 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of tuna salad (205 g) you can see that you will get about 32.9 g of protein.
Carbs in tuna salad
Tuna salad has 9.41 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of tuna salad (205 g) has about 19.3 g of carbs.
Fat in tuna salad
Tuna salad has 9.26 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of tuna salad (205 g) has about 19 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of tuna salad (205 g) has:383kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare tuna salad with other Salads
When you look at charts below you will see how tuna salad looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do Hot pockets have?
- Calories in a half of chicken drumstick
- Calories in whole chicken drumstick
- Calories for one, two or more chicken drumsticks
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in mushroom soup?
- How much fat in pate?
- How much protein in kefir?
- What is weight of italian bread?
- Bulgur calories per ounce (oz)
- Goat cheese (soft) calories per serving size