Rum vs Whisky (Whiskey): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Rum
At first glance, you can see that in rum is just a little less calories than in whisky.
Rum has 231 kcal per 100g and whisky 250 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 8%.
In rum and in whisky most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare rum with whisky in details.
Fact 2: Rum And Whisky Nutrition Difference
- Water66.6 g
100g | ounce | single piece | glass | cup | small glass | bottle 0,7 | bottle 1,0
- 0% CARBS.
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Compares of rum
Compares of whisky
- Calories from Rum
- Calories of Soy sauce
- Calories in Smoked sausage
- Gyoza dumplings calories per 100g
- Funnel cake carbs per 100g
- Hummus Sabra protein per 100g
- Jim Beam fat per 100g
- How many calories does fudge have?
- Calories in a half of slurpee
- Calories in whole slurpee
- Calories for one, two or more slurpee
- How much protein in Caprese salad?