Pastrami vs Smoked Bacon: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Pastrami vs smoked bacon - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in pastrami is much less calories than in smoked bacon.
Pastrami has 139 kcal per 100g and smoked bacon 393 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 183 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in pastrami cames from protein and in smoked bacon from fat.
pastrami or smoked bacon - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: smoked bacon - 183% more than pastrami.
- Fat: smoked bacon - 498% more than pastrami.
- Protein: pastrami - 16% more than smoked bacon.
- Water: pastrami - 35% more than smoked bacon.
Pastrami vs smoked bacon: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Pastrami||Smoked bacon|
|Fat||6.21 g||37.13 g|
|Protein||16.3 g||13.66 g|
|Water||71.73 g||46.74 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||6 mg|
|Iron||4.2 mg||0.38 mg|
|Magnessium||14 mg||13 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.2 mg||0.4 mg|
|Potassium||345 mg||201 mg|
|Sodium||1123 mg||751 mg|
|Zink||0.2 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.055 mg||0.276 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.25 mg||0.081 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.527 mg||4.022 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.27 mg||0.266 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.22 mg||0.43 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in pastrami is more protein than in smoked bacon.
There is 13.66g per 100g of smoked bacon and 16.3g per 100g of pastrami so using simple math we can see that difference is about 16 %.
Where is more carbs?
In pastrami is carbohydrates than in smoked bacon.
There is 0g/100g of carbohydrates in smoked bacon and 3.34g/100g in pastrami so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 0 %.
Where is more fats?
In pastrami is less fats than in smoked bacon.
Tables below show us that there is 37.13g/100g of fats in smoked bacon and 6.21g/100g in pastrami. In this case difference is about 498 %.
See tables below to compare pastrami with smoked bacon in details.
- Fat6.21 g
- Protein16.3 g
- Water71.73 g
100g | ounce | slice
- 10% CARBS.
- 48% PROTEIN
- 42% FAT
pastrami or smoked bacon - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): smoked bacon - 402% more than pastrami.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pastrami - 68% more than smoked bacon.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): smoked bacon - 14% more than pastrami.
- Vitaminium B6: pastrami - 1% more than smoked bacon.
- Vitaminium E: smoked bacon - 95% more than pastrami.
pastrami or smoked bacon - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: pastrami - 45% more than smoked bacon.
- Iron: pastrami - 91% more than smoked bacon.
- Magnessium: pastrami - 7% more than smoked bacon.
- Phosphorus: smoked bacon - 100% more than pastrami.
- Potassium: pastrami - 42% more than smoked bacon.
- Sodium: pastrami - 33% more than smoked bacon.
- Zink: smoked bacon - 100% more than pastrami.
Compares of pastrami
- Mortadella vs Pastrami
- Pastrami vs Pork Sausage
- Pastrami vs Poultry Sausage
- Pastrami vs Roasted Pork Loiny
- Pastrami vs Smoked Bacon
- Pastrami vs Smoked Ham
Compares of smoked bacon
- Calories from Pastrami
- Calories of Tomato juice
- Calories in Tuna
- Belriso calories per 100g
- Bosc pear carbs per 100g
- Mango lassi protein per 100g
- Buttered bagel fat per 100g
- How many calories does Pozole soup have?
- Calories in a half of Digiorno Pizza
- Calories in whole Digiorno Pizza
- Calories for one, two or more Digiorno Pizza
- How much protein in Club Crackers?
- Pastrami vs Smoked Ham nutrition
- Pastrami vs Turkey Ham calories
- Pork Sausage vs Poultry Sausage protein
- Pork Sausage vs Roasted Pork Loiny sugar
- Pork Sausage vs Smoked Ham vitamins
- Pork Sausage vs Turkey Ham dietary fiber
- Poultry Sausage vs Roasted Pork Loiny vitaminium C
- Poultry Sausage vs Smoked Bacon magnessium
- Poultry Sausage vs Smoked Ham potassium