Chai Latte vs Matcha: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Calories in Chai latte
At first glance, you can see that in chai latte is much calories than in matcha.
Chai latte has 429 kcal per 100g and matcha 0 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 0%.
In chai latte and in matcha most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare chai latte with matcha in details.
Fact 2: Chai latte And Matcha Nutrition Difference
- 80% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 16% FAT
Vitamins: matcha vs chai latte
Minerals: chai latte vs matcha
Compares of chai latte
- Chai Latte vs Coffee
- Chai Latte vs Tea
- Chai Latte vs Cappuccino
- Chai Latte vs Hot Chocolate
- Chai Latte vs Thai Tea
- Chai Latte vs Matcha
- see all compares of chai latte
Compares of matcha
- Calories from Chai latte
- Calories of Cheese quiche
- Calories in Baklava
- White mushrooms calories per 100g
- Sugar cookie carbs per 100g
- Vodka and cola protein per 100g
- Vinegar fat per 100g
- How many calories does brewed coffee have?
- Calories in a half of deviled egg
- Calories in whole deviled egg
- Calories for one, two or more deviled eggs
- How much protein in vegetarian meatball?
- Milk Shake vs Frappuccino nutrition
- Tea with Milk vs Thai Tea calories
- Cooked Ground Beef vs Cooked Ground Turkey protein
- Cooked Lentils vs Cooked Chickpeas sugar
- Boiled Potato vs Boiled Rice vitamins
- Cooked Brown Rice vs Cooked Sweet Potato dietary fiber
- Boiled Sweet Potato vs Boiled Rice vitaminium C
- Green Beans vs Green Peas magnessium
- Ranch Dressing vs Blue Cheese Dressing potassium