White Mushrooms: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in white mushrooms?
To give you an idea, standard serving size (1 cup) of white mushrooms (70 g) have about 15 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 15 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from white mushrooms is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about white mushrooms nutrition.
See all nutrition data of white mushroom on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (1 Cup) of White Mushrooms (70 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (1 cup) of white mushrooms (70 g)|
|Carbs Total||3.26 g||0.92 g||2.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||0.28 g||0.7 g|
|Fat||0.34 g||< 0.1 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||3.09 g||0.88 g||2.2 g|
|Water||92.45 g||26.21 g||64.7 g|
white mushrooms - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.081 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.402 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)3.607 mg
- Vit B60.104 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.017 mcg
- Vit C2.1 mg
- Vit E0.01 mg
Energy content of white mushrooms
- 46% CARBS
- 43% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
white mushrooms - minerals per 100g
- Potassium318 mg
- Magnessium9 mg
- Calcium3 mg
- Sodium5 mg
- Iron0.5 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 white mushrooms?
As I wrote before standard serving size (1 cup) of white mushrooms (70 g) have 15 calories. It is easy to count that two white mushrooms have about 30 calories and three white mushrooms have about 45 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five white mushrooms.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of white mushrooms (70 g)15 kcal
- Half cup of white mushrooms (35g)8 kcal
- White mushrooms 1 mushroom (14g)3 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of white mushrooms6 kcal
- Half of medium size white mushrooms7.5 kcal
- Small size white mushrooms (56g)12 kcal
- Big size white mushrooms (91g)19.5 kcal
- Two medium size white mushrooms30 kcal
- Three medium size white mushrooms45 kcal
- Four medium size white mushrooms60 kcal
- Five medium size white mushrooms75 kcal
Protein in white mushrooms
White mushrooms have 3.09 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of white mushrooms (70 g) you can see that you will get about 2.2 g of protein.
Carbs in white mushrooms
White mushrooms have 3.26 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of white mushrooms (70 g) has about 2.3 g of carbs.
Fat in white mushrooms
White mushrooms have 0.34 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of white mushrooms (70 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of white mushrooms (70 g) has:15kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare white mushrooms with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how white mushrooms look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does banana bread have?
- Calories in a half of bagel
- Calories in whole bagel
- Calories for one, two or more bagels
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cooked pinto beans?
- How much fat in grilled chicken fillet?
- How much protein in boiled pumpkin?
- What is weight of frozen hash brown?
- Gummy bear calories per ounce (oz)
- Royal Crown Cola calories per serving size