White Mushrooms: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
White mushrooms: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, half cup and more
How many calories in white mushrooms?
To give you an idea, standard serving size (1 cup) of white mushrooms (70 g) has about 15 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of white mushrooms is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of white mushroom on charts.
White mushrooms: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||3.26 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Fat||0.34 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||3.09 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Water||92.45 g||~ 26.2 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, half cup or 1 mushroom of white mushrooms?
As I wrote before 100g have 22 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, half cup or 1 mushroom of white mushrooms.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of white mushrooms (70 g)15 kcal
- Half cup of white mushrooms (35g)8 kcal
- White mushrooms 1 mushroom (14g)3 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of white mushrooms6 kcal
- 10g of white mushrooms2 kcal
- 20g of white mushrooms4 kcal
- 50g of white mushrooms11 kcal
- 100g of white mushrooms22 kcal
Protein in white mushrooms
White mushrooms have 3.09 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of white mushrooms (70 g) you can see that you will get about 2.2 g of protein.
Carbs in white mushrooms
White mushrooms have 3.26 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of white mushrooms (70 g) has about 2.3 g of carbs.
Fat in white mushrooms
White mushrooms have 0.34 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of white mushrooms (70 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of white mushrooms (70 g) has:15kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
white mushrooms - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.081 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.402 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.607 mg
- Vitaminium B60.104 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.017 mcg
- Vitaminium C2.1 mg
- Vitaminium E0.01 mg
Energy content of white mushrooms
- 46% CARBS
- 43% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
white mushrooms - minerals per 100g
- Potassium318 mg
- Magnessium9 mg
- Calcium3 mg
- Sodium5 mg
- Iron0.5 mg
Interesting charts - compare white mushrooms with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how white mushrooms look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does banana bread have?
- Calories in tablespoon of prune whip
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fried falafel?
- How much fat in roasted potato?
- How much protein in dried chili peppers?
- What is weight of frozen margarita?
- Maple syrup calories per ounce (oz)
- Chocolate chip muffin calories per serving size