Baklava: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Baklava: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one baklava and more
How many calories in baklava?
To show you what does it mean, medium size baklava (76 g) has about 325 calories.
It is about 14% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size baklava is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6 apples
- 4 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 17 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 46 minutes, swim for about 38 minutes or run for 33 minutes.
See all nutrition data of baklava on charts.
Baklava: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||37.53 g||~ 10.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Fat||29.13 g||~ 8.3 g|
|Protein||6.64 g||~ 1.9 g|
|Water||25.06 g||~ 7.1 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 baklava?
As I wrote before medium size baklava (76 g) has 325 calories. It is easy to count that two baklava have about 650 calories and three baklava have about 975 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five baklava.
- Medium size baklava (76 g)325 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of baklava121 kcal
- Half of medium size baklava162.5 kcal
- Small size baklava (61g)260 kcal
- Big size baklava (99g)422.5 kcal
- Two medium size baklava650 kcal
- Three medium size baklava975 kcal
- Four medium size baklava1300 kcal
- Five medium size baklava1625 kcal
Protein in baklava
Baklava has 6.64 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size baklava (76 g) you can see that you will get about 5 g of protein.
Carbs in baklava
Baklava has 37.53 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size baklava (76 g) has about 28.5 g of carbs.
Fat in baklava
Baklava has 29.13 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size baklava (76 g) has about 22.1 g of fat.
medium size baklava (76 g) has:325kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
baklava - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.243 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.203 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.895 mg
- Vitaminium B60.111 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.05 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.3 mg
- Vitaminium E2.27 mg
- Vitaminium K0.004 mg
Energy content of baklava
- 34% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 60% FAT
baklava - minerals per 100g
- Potassium167 mg
- Magnessium40 mg
- Calcium40 mg
- Sodium337 mg
- Iron1.98 mg
Interesting charts - compare baklava with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how baklava looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does vegetarian meatball have?
- Calories in a half of bun
- Calories in whole bun
- Calories for one, two or more buns
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in prune whip?
- How much fat in fried falafel?
- How much protein in roasted potato?
- What is weight of dried chili peppers?
- Frozen margarita calories per ounce (oz)
- Maple syrup calories per serving size