Vodka And Cola: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Vodka and cola: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass and more
How many calories in codka and cola?
To illustrate, standard serving size of codka and cola (220 g) has about 196 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of codka and cola is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 28 minutes, swim for about 23 minutes or run for 20 minutes.
See all nutrition data of codka and cola on charts.
Vodka and cola: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||7.8 g||~ 2.2 g|
|Fat||0.19 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||83.73 g||~ 23.7 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, glass or cocktail of codka and cola?
As I wrote before 100g has 89 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, glass or cocktail of codka and cola.
- Standard serving size of codka and cola (220 g)196 kcal
- Glass full of codka and cola (220g)196 kcal
- Codka and cola cocktail (220g)196 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of codka and cola25 kcal
- 10g of codka and cola9 kcal
- 20g of codka and cola18 kcal
- 50g of codka and cola45 kcal
- 100g of codka and cola89 kcal
Protein in codka and cola
0g of protein - codka and cola has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in codka and cola
Codka and cola has 7.8 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of codka and cola (220 g) has about 17.2 g of carbs.
Fat in codka and cola
Codka and cola has 0.19 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of codka and cola (220 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
standard serving size of codka and cola (220 g) has:196kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
codka and cola - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.001 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.001 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.003 mg
Energy content of codka and cola
- 95% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
codka and cola - minerals per 100g
- Potassium4 mg
- Calcium1 mg
- Sodium3 mg
- Iron0.02 mg
Interesting charts - compare codka and cola with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how codka and cola looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does bagel have?
- Calories in a half of grilled chicken fillet
- Calories in whole grilled chicken fillet
- Calories for one, two or more grilled chicken fillet
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in boiled pumpkin?
- How much fat in frozen hash brown?
- How much protein in gummy bear?
- What is weight of Royal Crown Cola?
- Raw pasta calories per ounce (oz)
- White chocolate calories per serving size